10 dpo and....

hardd2011

Reaction score
I am 10dpo and I am going nuts. I just wish out bodies gave us a sign pregnant or not pregnant some how. I desperately want us to get a bfp. I have never had one before. We bd at all the right times and now just waiting two weeks is driving me nuts!!!! I am trying to wait to test as long as possible because I know I will be so hurt to see a negative, I rather see blood. So I am waiting after 14dpo to test so I don't give my hopes up.

Good luck! How long have you been TTC ? I'm 10 DPO also.... What are your symptoms right now? I had a lot of cramping and weird stomach pains a few days ago, extreme fatigue this month, and I'd say more cm than usual? I have also been working out and more activethan usual so who knows if it all relates to that? But I though excercise daily and eating healthy is supposed to energize you!

I am dpo too! took a test at 7 dpo (I was going crazy) obviously it came up negative.. I am going to try to wait to test till the day of my expected period

so far ive been diarrhea... constipation.. a lot of gas and bloating.

Today woke up with af cramps. I have pink in my cm. hope it's not af

I do have to say with my second I never had sore boobs until at least 8 weeks..... Everyone says that's a for sure sign but not Alwayssssss ;)

So no more pink just cramps and today is 11dpo. Temp is still high.

I hope so. I been cramping a lot. Hopefully it's something special and not af. I will report temp in the morning :)

I am 11 dpo and tomorrow is 12. I won't until 15 dpo.

I need to add to my symptoms. My nipples are darker. Makes me want to test.

I did test on Monday and got a bfp. So Friday getting the blood one to confirmed which there is no way it could be negative

Congrats!! I'm testing in a couple days if af doesn't show... But I'm assuming she will!

I'm hoping she does! But I'm trying to be realistic as we have sex regularly but aren't temping or charting or forcing it if we aren't in the mood.

I don't keep track of my temp when I was. I was looking at it to be curious :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->