10 dpo bfp!!

westernmama

Reaction score
I thought I had some IB last night so being a POAS addict, I went out to Dollar General and bought a $1 test. Just SURE it'd be negative. Well, at first there was a super squinter, that became a distinct, faint line!
:bfp: I'm going to be a mama!!
Asking for a beta today to confirm :)

Congrats! Enjoy his moment and enjoy a beautiful pregnancy!

Can you write a day-by-day symptom list starting with 1 DPO?
I love seeing those and I'd appreciate one if you have time and patience to write one <3

Can you write a day-by-day symptom list starting with 1 DPO?
I love seeing those and I'd appreciate one if you have time and patience to write one <3

honestly I had 0 syptoms until 9 dpo. On 9dpo I had a sharp pain in my right ovary area when I got out of my car. Went right away. Then on 10dpo I thought I had some IB. So i waited for hubs to get home, and we bought a test.

Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, how many cycles did it take? If more than one, did you do anything different this month?

Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, how many cycles did it take? If more than one, did you do anything different this month?

We have been off the pill since Nov. 2013. However, I had gained a lot of weight and had elevated testosterone, so I wasn't cycling. I'd go 6 months with out a period. I went to the OB/GYN in November, who started me on 10 days provera, and clomid. We had two :bfn: cycles. This was our 3rd cycle, and the ONLY difference is, I had lost 7.6 pounds, had given up, and was more relaxed. This was our LAST cycle of clomid before we took a break. :)

We have been off the pill since Nov. 2013. However, I had gained a lot of weight and had elevated testosterone, so I wasn't cycling. I'd go 6 months with out a period. I went to the OB/GYN in November, who started me on 10 days provera, and clomid. We had two :bfn: cycles. This was our 3rd cycle, and the ONLY difference is, I had lost 7.6 pounds, had given up, and was more relaxed. This was our LAST cycle of clomid before we took a break. :)

Thanks for sharing! And congratulations again. All the best over the next 9 months!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->