10 dpo, caved in & tested

Torres

Reaction score
BFN :(
Am I out? I keep reading loads of posts where people start getting faint lines. Mine was stark white. I feel so gutted.

Some ladies on here haven't got a :bfp: until 16 dpo or 17 dpo...you aren't out til :witch: comes!

Almost 40% of people who ARE pregnant will get a negative on CD10. This website is great: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/results-by-day-past-ovulation.php

You can also change it to the brand you used and see the stats.

I tested at CD8 cuz I'm anxious and impatient. BFN. Of course - expected nothing more. Don't get down, it's not over till the fat lady sings...:winkwink:

With my second baby, I test at 11 days past ovulation, and I definitely got a BFN - I mean nothing to be seen! I tested the next day and got my BFP...so you're definitely not out!

With my second baby, I test at 11 days past ovulation, and I definitely got a BFN - I mean nothing to be seen! I tested the next day and got my BFP...so you're definitely not out!

Thanks for the pep talk. I am 9or 10 dpo and tested several times today (became obsessed and had cheapies) all with a BFN. I totally know better but I had an unexpected day off work and TOO much free time!

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! I'm now going to (try reallllllllly hard) not test until Wednesday when AF is due.
Baby dust to all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->