10 dpo evening frer

dragonfly26

Reaction score
Got excited thought I seen something at the 3 minute mark, now I'm wondering if I have line eye, just able to see antibody strip? Pic taken @ 3 minutes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 65
It's hard to to tell but I do see a shadow there !

yeah hard to see if there is color but DEFINITELY a line there! Good luck!

Thanks, that's kind of how feel about it. I can see something but not sure there is any color to it.

Hopefully in the next couple of days you will see color. When will you test again? :)

I totally see a super faint pink link. This is what mine looked like at 9dpo with DD and this pregnancy. Good luck!

I see a line, but not sure of the colour, good luck! xx

This mornings ic. Not much of anything. Maybe a shadow, probably just the indent where the test line is :(

I don't see the IC pic, but the FRER certainly has a line.

No pic? FRERs are way more sensitive. So if you got a vvvv faint bfp yesterday then its likely not been long enough to get a bfp on a ic. If that FRER is an evap then i have no faith in FRER anymore!

Ythink I see something on the ic...hope it gets darker for you!

Super disappointing, bfn. Now I remember why I always say I'm not going to test early. Feeling out. Boo :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 29
Is it weird that I am seeing a second line on that FRER? Yet it looks a tad too close to the control line but I dunno... you sure you can't see it IRL ?

I do too Molly but im wondering if its a reflection? Its very close to the control line. Im sorry dragonfly. :(

Definitely nothing there :( did an ic this am and nothing there either. Af due Friday, but we're going out of town tomorrow. So I'll probably bring my last frer to test with on Thursday will have to be sneaky as well be with the in laws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->