• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

10 dpo FRER, wishful thinking?

charlotte_1

Reaction score
hi everyone:flower:

I took a frer this morning with FMU, im 10dpo as of today (24th Jan) and I think I can see a little something! I had to invert it though. I don't know if I'm seeing things and have gone baby crazy or there is actually a hint of a line and I don't want to believe it in case I'm let down!

Any help will be much appreciated, this whole TTC thing is driving me insane! haha

good luck everyone :thumbup:

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-01-24 at 13.57.jpg
    Photo on 2011-01-24 at 13.57.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 70
Hey hun. That picture is kinda hard to see. Do you have the original? :shrug:

I know what you mean about TTC driving you crazy. It's already made me insane! :haha:

Hey hun,
Have you got the original pic? How long after taking the test did you take the pic?
fx this is your month :hugs:

i see something when i tilt my screen...BUT it would be easier to see on the original...

https://img534.imageshack.us/i/photoon20110124at1357.jpg/

right heres the original, sorry about the quality I had to use the camera on my computer because my cameras on the blink! I don't think I can see anything on this :S I just inverted it to check! haha

just go posting everywhere...that's what i did. look at me now ;)

I think I see something but as the other ladies have said would be easier to see on original pic.

GL!!!

x

Not sure if I can see something or not. It seems like where you marked that you saw a line is too close to the control though. FX this is the start of your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"