10 DPO ish- I think I see it!?!? Update- Chemical/ Early Miscarriage

It looks like this one might not stick. AF is due tomorrow. You can still see the faintest lines on the FRER, so I took another digital this afternoon after only having one glass of water all day and BFN.

I’m so bummed. My husband is all excited and I don’t know what/ how to tell him.

F3449CF8-C6C4-4305-93A4-6AB5CC9EE1CF.jpeg

After two days of negative tests I started bleeding this morning. Right on time for my period. I guess this is the case for why you shouldn’t test early.

Last edited:
Aww I’m sorry hun,I had a couple of chems and then caught this bean on the third and kept telling myself not to test early and I wouldn’t always be upset but we can’t help ourselves,I told myself that it’s a good thing that I was getting the bfp in the first place but I know that doesn’t help,sending hugs xx

Aww I’m sorry hun,I had a couple of chems and then caught this bean on the third and kept telling myself not to test early and I wouldn’t always be upset but we can’t help ourselves,I told myself that it’s a good thing that I was getting the bfp in the first place but I know that doesn’t help,sending hugs xx

Thanks. It’s been quite a rollercoaster. The digital confirmation really made me hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->