10 DPO Line eyes?

FutureMrs

Reaction score
Going to test daily until BFP or AF arrives.. So far haven't had any luck on tests. Here's today's FRER.. I tweaked it so I'll post both pics, I feel like k maybe see something but I think it's probably because I just want to so badly! What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 64
I cant see much yet hun.

FXed for you though.

I don't think I can see anything yet sorry but good luck :)

Thanks ladies! I wish I had some will power because it really is depressing to see negatives!

Thanks ladies! I wish I had some will power because it really is depressing to see negatives!

Don't give up yet! When I got pregnant with DD I tested on the 18th because I was going out for drinks and it was a BFN, 3 days later I had a BFP! :hugs:

Momommom you can't tell all these ladies just to use a digital. This is like the sixth thread where you have commented the exact same thing. This is a pregnancy test forum to compare and get opinions on tests. Like pp said digis are one of the least sensitive tests out there. Some ladies like to test early. The ladies here aren't stupid, if they could just 'take a digi' they would.

use a digital test they tell you in words

They. Do. Not. Work. When. Testing. Early!!
You've literally written this on every post. I'm pretty sure we all know the benefits of digi tests this is why most of us use them once we get good lines..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->