10 dpo opinions

butterflywolf

Reaction score
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test47222 Don't think I can get much negative here

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d231b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart nothing out of the ordinary here either

late last night and this morning when I checked my cervix there was a hint of pinkish and light light brownish in the cm. Plus I've ahd cramping but not like af cramping. Hopefully when I checked all those times it wasn't me scratching/cutting myself every time. That or I hope it isn't an early af for me. Thoughts?

It's still so early to test honey, although I tested myself at 9 dpo last time and got a bfn.

Give it a few days and test again, i'm not sure about your chart as i've never charted but baby dust for you :hugs:

:dust:

It's still so early to test honey, although I tested myself at 9 dpo last time and got a bfn.

Give it a few days and test again, i'm not sure about your chart as i've never charted but baby dust for you :hugs:

:dust:

*hugs* thank you. I'm just feeling like it'll never happen. I know I know no way to think but...if this isn't the month then we are going back to the bare basics. No opk, no buying opk or pregnancy tests online, no checking the calendar. Might not even do temp charting just having at it when we want.

Sometimes the relaxed approach is the best, I don't know. I wish I could tell you this is your month and it would all be ok :hugs:

I will be keeping everything crossed for you hun :) When are you planning on testing again?

Thanks. I'll test again in the morning (tomorrow morning at 11 dpo) I have 3 tests left might as well use em until af shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->