10 dpo pic (testing until I get a BFP)lol new pic added

nik25

Reaction score
I'm 9dpo today and just wondered if you all can confirm my test for me lol. I'm pretty sure it's bfn but I though I saw a tiny hint of something (prob. indent line) What do you think?? Thanks:)P1230198.jpg

You know what when I enlarge the picture I can kind of see a line! If I move the computer screen around I can't see it anymore.
Hope you do get your BFP!

Thanks! I'll retest later with a frer.

Have just tried to tweak it to see if there is anything, it no matter what I did, it didn't show anything. Could still be too early though. Have you got any symptoms?

sorry cant see anything honey.

:dust:

How long would you wait and take a test im 9dpo as well and im having sys like bloated , nausea , mild cramping also last night i had a discharge it was like water........ive had 2mc please help:wacko:

Thanks ladies!! The only symptoms so far is tired, bbs starting to get tender, my face is starting to break out a bit, and I feel nauseous. How about you ladies? How many dpo are you all? and one more question my hubby and I are going to our first RE appt. this Wed. If anyone has been, what should I expect? Thanks!!

cant see anything yet but good luck hope u get ur bfp soon!!

I've read that some women can get a positive at 9dpo, but it's much more accurate after 12dpo. good luck!! Maybe this will be our LUCKY thread :):):)

Here is today 10dpo test. :dohh:My chart is looking good, but my tests arent lol. Anyone else tested yet?
P1230204.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->