10 dpo poas

Bringon3

Reaction score
I have been watching these boards for a while now as we haven't really been trying or trying not to. I believe I am around 10 DPO however my last cycle was not normal so I am actually unsure when I o'd. Anyways, I have been having some pretty strong symptoms so this morning I stopped at picked up a FRER and I got a pale pink line. It won't photograph well but what do you think???

Attachments

• 2014-04-25 13.09.32.jpg
    2014-04-25 13.09.32.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 51
I can't see the pic clear enough to tell...can you zoom in closer at all?

I'm either 9 or 10 DPO and feel like I am having strong symptoms as well- what are your symptoms?

Let's see if this works... I had cramping/pinching the last two days that has chilled out today. Runny stuffy nose, tired, headache, cranky, swollen sore bbs, thew up in my mouth drinking sangria and again on the way to work this morning. I tried to take another picture. Again, it's a faint pink line.

Are you having symptoms too?

Attachments

• 20140425_144040.jpg
    20140425_144040.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 42
Bringon - I definitely see a faint line in both pics.... I don't really have enough experience with faint results to know how certain that is, but I would think you are on your way to a bfp very soon! Test again tomorrow and let us know how it goes.

That's a bfp mine was life that at 10dpo with my son!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Thanks!! With my Daughter it was like that around 5 weeks and with my Son I didn't even test until 8 weeks.

Fingers crossed!

Let's see if this works... I had cramping/pinching the last two days that has chilled out today. Runny stuffy nose, tired, headache, cranky, swollen sore bbs, thew up in my mouth drinking sangria and again on the way to work this morning. I tried to take another picture. Again, it's a faint pink line.

Are you having symptoms too?

That is definitely another faint line!!!! Looking good!!!! :thumbup:

I think I am 9 DPO, my symptoms are really noticeable pinching and twinging at 6 DPO, so strong I felt the twinges down to my toes! Then my nipples started getting sore at 7 DPO and then on 8 DPO, they were ON FIRE. So bad I was holding my shirt away from my chest. Today, I decided to take my first HPT and it was a BFN :-( I am honestly shocked, because my PMS symptoms never include the "on fire" nips. Tonight I have a headache and my nose is all stuffed up. I guess I"ll try again tomorrow. I'm hoping it was just too early today. Congrats on that second pink line!!!

Congrats!!!!

I had a faint line at 10DPO as well. In fact, it was so faint that I thought it was negative and went back to bed. Then I woke up a bit later, went into the bathroom, got the stick off the counter to throw away and then saw the line. I thought maybe it was an evap line because an hour had passed, so I took another and waited the full three mins and saw a very faint pink line come up.

Now I'm 20 DPO and the line has just continued to get darker and darker every time I've tested.

I took another this morning. The faint pink line is even darker :happydance: so I did a comparison collage.

Looking like it may be true

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1398508112028.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1398508112028.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 24
Hoping this sticks and hoping even more you all see those lines soon too!!! You're not out until af comes

I'm 10DPO today and got a faint 2nd line too! After the stark white nothingness yesterday, this is very exciting. Lots of baby dust on this thread!:thumbup:

Congrats ladies!! I'm still on the bfn train, praying we get a bfp like you ladies!!

It's official! Dating ultrasound in the morning due to some confusion with a scan I had weeks ago to determine dating. Best of luck ladies still waiting!!!

Attachments

• 2014-04-29 13.42.57.jpg
    2014-04-29 13.42.57.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
I am currently 10dpo and i am so confused AF is due in 5 days and I really have sensitive nipples they dont really hurt just more sensitive than normally ,Yellowish Cm, clear Cm with blood w/ some brown 6dpo cramping that night as well as some back pain not a whole lot. Im tired and ill (as my husband calls it) CP is low(but have had a history of having a titled cervix) BFN at 8dpo. Waiting till at least 12dpo to test again, Anyone else every had this and still had a BFP??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->