10 DPO, spotting, tired, cramping, 4 days to AF

Girlydawg86

Reaction score
First timer here! I am ~10 DPO, 4-5 days to AF. Started spotting this morning, light brown, kinda creamy, CP is high and soft. Some cramping on the right side, kinda swoops around my hip to my back a little. Haven't tracked O with tests, haven't tracked temp either. Was wondering if it was too early to test yet or just wait a few days. I have a 28-30 day cycle normally, never spot early. Spent the weekend cranky and ready to nap at any time, I take adderall for ADD, but even with normal dose was ready to crash at any point.

Had unprotected, pull out sex around when my app says I would O, a few days before, and right after predicted O date.

What should I do now? Should I test now or wait? I have an annual general check up tomorrow, should I have them maybe take blood??

You can test anytime now. Chances of pregnancy are low if he used pullout method. But you can still get pregnant if he didn't pullout in time.
Hope you get the answer you want. Good luck.

You can test anytime now. Chances of pregnancy are low if he used pullout method. But you can still get pregnant if he didn't pullout in time.
Hope you get the answer you want. Good luck.

I know it isn't the best method to avoid pregnancy, but on average and with how much we use that method, statistically I should have been pregnancy a few times now lol!!!

I know it isn't the best method to avoid pregnancy, but on average and with how much we use that method, statistically I should have been pregnancy a few times now lol!!!
Me and my guy have used POM for 17+yrs and I only ended up pregnant once . But we've been TTC baby number 2 now for a while.

Me and my guy have used POM for 17+yrs and I only ended up pregnant once . But we've been TTC baby number 2 now for a while.

Just have to wait and see...I guess since I wasn't TTC I am not anxious for a testing like others who have been working at TTC. My BF and I pretty much think whatever happens happens. We aren't trying to NOT conceive, but we pulled the goalies a while ago.

Just have to wait and see...I guess since I wasn't TTC I am not anxious for a testing like others who have been working at TTC. My BF and I pretty much think whatever happens happens. We aren't trying to NOT conceive, but we pulled the goalies a while ago.
Hey ya never know wish you the best of luck.

Good luck lovely :) xx

I always think it’s very unlikely with the Pom but it definitely does happen,do u ever feel ur ovulation? Have u ever ovulated late? The signs your getting could be either,the pain in the side I get every month but it seemed a lot worse when we caught the egg,only way to know is to test and I would definitely be testing now (or if ur obsessed like me....last week :haha: ) good luck xx

I always think it’s very unlikely with the Pom but it definitely does happen,do u ever feel ur ovulation? Have u ever ovulated late? The signs your getting could be either,the pain in the side I get every month but it seemed a lot worse when we caught the egg,only way to know is to test and I would definitely be testing now (or if ur obsessed like me....last week :haha: ) good luck xx

I know I ovulated sometime around the 11th. My CM was like egg whites. Right on schedule. I tested last night and this morning, both BFN. Going to the doctor for a physical, so will ask them to take blood and pee on one of their sticks...right now I feel a bit defeated because I told my SO how I felt and he immediately thought of the ways it was an inconvenient time for him...Like, dude, really?? Don't you think pregnancy is an inconvenience for let's say, idk, the person who grows the baby?! Not exactly the ideal reaction but I did catch him off guard. We haven't exactly been TTC, so it was a little out of the blue. But still, grrrrr! Men...[-X

I know I ovulated sometime around the 11th. My CM was like egg whites. Right on schedule. I tested last night and this morning, both BFN. Going to the doctor for a physical, so will ask them to take blood and pee on one of their sticks...right now I feel a bit defeated because I told my SO how I felt and he immediately thought of the ways it was an inconvenient time for him...Like, dude, really?? Don't you think pregnancy is an inconvenience for let's say, idk, the person who grows the baby?! Not exactly the ideal reaction but I did catch him off guard. We haven't exactly been TTC, so it was a little out of the blue. But still, grrrrr! Men...[-X
Seems like he's not ready to have a baby yet. If you do ..you need to sit down and have a talk with him. You both need to be on the same page. If he's not ready not much ya can do but wait till he is ready. Do you have any children already?
I wouldn't say being pregnant is inconvenient at all for a women unless you didn't want to be.

Seems like he's not ready to have a baby yet. If you do ..you need to sit down and have a talk with him. You both need to be on the same page. If he's not ready not much ya can do but wait till he is ready. Do you have any children already?
I wouldn't say being pregnant is inconvenient at all for a women unless you didn't want to be.

More inconvenient that I run a business and we are moving locations and I have taken a lot on at work recently with a partner pulling back to retire. And also inconvenient because omg sushi and soft cheese!! LOL!!

And he is a couple years younger. We have actively talked about wanting kids sometime in the next couple of years. We don't have any kids currently. He is very worried about finances, and if I even offered to pull from my savings to make it easier, he wouldn't like that because "men take care of their families". Apparently he forgets we are in the year 2020, not 1920!

Financially, he isn't ready. But he also thinks things have to be perfect to have a baby, but hunny, the world ain't perfect!

But I won't know for sure until AF comes or I get the blood work back from my doctor. But I plan on having a good long sit down with him about all of this.

If he instantly finds ways it’s inconvenient then he needs to start wearing an umbrella for when it rains lol so he can be a bit more certain on when he wants this to happen,I always think the men think it’s inconvenient but don’t care if it is for u in any way lol But u never know,for a first time parent (man or woman) if it’s not completely planned then the doubts creep in but the longer they have time to get used to it then they hopefully start to think of all the positives aswell,I still thought of the inconvenience on our third that was planned lol once they are here it’s completely different,good luck with whichever outcome u truly want xx

If he instantly finds ways it’s inconvenient then he needs to start wearing an umbrella for when it rains lol so he can be a bit more certain on when he wants this to happen,I always think the men think it’s inconvenient but don’t care if it is for u in any way lol But u never know,for a first time parent (man or woman) if it’s not completely planned then the doubts creep in but the longer they have time to get used to it then they hopefully start to think of all the positives aswell,I still thought of the inconvenience on our third that was planned lol once they are here it’s completely different,good luck with whichever outcome u truly want xx

Thank you! Since I am older I think I am in a better place all around for it. He is a big worrier though, so I am not altogether surprised by his reaction...but that doesn't change the fact that it hurt my feelings. Knowing him, I feel like he would eventually chill the f out...maybe I broached the topic knowing how it might be in order to break the ice/get it out of the way now??

I am off to my physical!! Will update later when I know more.

More inconvenient that I run a business and we are moving locations and I have taken a lot on at work recently with a partner pulling back to retire. And also inconvenient because omg sushi and soft cheese!! LOL!!

And he is a couple years younger. We have actively talked about wanting kids sometime in the next couple of years. We don't have any kids currently. He is very worried about finances, and if I even offered to pull from my savings to make it easier, he wouldn't like that because "men take care of their families". Apparently he forgets we are in the year 2020, not 1920!

Financially, he isn't ready. But he also thinks things have to be perfect to have a baby, but hunny, the world ain't perfect!

But I won't know for sure until AF comes or I get the blood work back from my doctor. But I plan on having a good long sit down with him about all of this.
I see ...seems like you got alot going on. I don't think there is a perfect time really. With life ya never know what will happen. Good or bad. Also did they do a pee test before you went for blood work?? How'd that turn out?? Usually the tests they give in office take about I think 50miu to show positive so no worries if that was negative. Just to early to show positive on them. Keep us posted on blood work. At 11dpo and 3 days till your period blood test will deff show hcg numbers by now.

GOOD LUCK

Thank you! Since I am older I think I am in a better place all around for it. He is a big worrier though, so I am not altogether surprised by his reaction...but that doesn't change the fact that it hurt my feelings. Knowing him, I feel like he would eventually chill the f out...maybe I broached the topic knowing how it might be in order to break the ice/get it out of the way now??

I am off to my physical!! Will update later when I know more.

Yeah I would definitely have the conversation,I’d probably just start with “I don’t know what’s happening yet but I feel we need a discussion just to check we are both on the same page and let’s lay out the pros and cons together so we both give opposing arguments if we feel differently” I’m 4 years older than my oh but mentally I feel like men never truly grow up in their head Anyway lol I feel like I wasn’t ever at the age he is in his mind :haha: and normally their “inconvenience “ is that it won’t just be you two anymore,won’t be able to do the things he always wants to do at the time he wants to do them,yes sometimes it really is a financial issue but when u are clearly able to support this baby on ur own it’s likely A lifestyle thing he’s worried over.....good luck at ur physical xx

I see ...seems like you got alot going on. I don't think there is a perfect time really. With life ya never know what will happen. Good or bad. Also did they do a pee test before you went for blood work?? How'd that turn out?? Usually the tests they give in office take about I think 50miu to show positive so no worries if that was negative. Just to early to show positive on them. Keep us posted on blood work. At 11dpo and 3 days till your period blood test will deff show hcg numbers by now.

GOOD LUCK

waiting to get my blood test now, should no by tomorrow. Even their pee test was negative but if I just implanted and that’s why I’m spotting then the pee test isn’t gonna show positive yet. My doctor immediately sent me for blood work...

Yeah I would definitely have the conversation,I’d probably just start with “I don’t know what’s happening yet but I feel we need a discussion just to check we are both on the same page and let’s lay out the pros and cons together so we both give opposing arguments if we feel differently” I’m 4 years older than my oh but mentally I feel like men never truly grow up in their head Anyway lol I feel like I wasn’t ever at the age he is in his mind :haha: and normally their “inconvenience “ is that it won’t just be you two anymore,won’t be able to do the things he always wants to do at the time he wants to do them,yes sometimes it really is a financial issue but when u are clearly able to support this baby on ur own it’s likely A lifestyle thing he’s worried over.....good luck at ur physical xx
Thank you for all the support. I will definitely approach it that way, that’s awesome thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->