10 dpo test?

mnicole

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Wondering your experiences with testing at 10dpo. In my mind and heart, I know it's too early; however, I have a dr appt that day and want to test before (long wait to get in). If I get a negative home test, is it worth the time to have him run my bloods and urine?

I had a pos. pregnancy test last month at 10dpo. I miscarried, but a positive at that point is possible if your baby implants early on.

At 10dpo, you can expect a squinter test. Probably won't be very dark at all.

You could test wouldn't hurt. Might not be too early. First one was around 8 dpo though that ended in a mmc and this go around positive at 7 dpo and is a sticky. All depends on when the egg implants which can implant anywhere between 3 days and 14 days after ovulation. The average is 7 dpo thru 10 dpo.

Thanks for the input ladies! I think I will test, expecting disappointment though. Hard to keep positive after af always shows. On another note, I also suffered an early miscarriage in November- I've been feeling mild cramps/ dull pulling in the uterus area, that are similar to the mc cramps, but of course a lot less painful. Has anyone experienced this during tww?

I am 10DPO, and tested this morning - still BFN, but having all the symptoms! I find it hard to wait!!

But I have heard of plenty of people getting BFP early on too. Just depends on your body

Good luck!! :thumbup:

Thanks for the input ladies! I think I will test, expecting disappointment though. Hard to keep positive after af always shows. On another note, I also suffered an early miscarriage in November- I've been feeling mild cramps/ dull pulling in the uterus area, that are similar to the mc cramps, but of course a lot less painful. Has anyone experienced this during tww?

I had it last month with my pregnancy, and I'm having it this month too. It started for me last night, 6dpo. Hopefully a good sign![-o<

I've had the mild tugging/pressure feeling for a few days-and last night it seemed more steady and noticable. Along with the cramping, I had a backache that also spread into the hip area. It is so strange, it totally feels like I am on my period, but it's not due for another week (assuming..irregular). I have no idea what's going on! At least, if I get the BFN I am anticipating on the morning of 10DPO, I will be seeing my Dr. that day so hopefully he can give me more insight. I am truly not expecting a BFP this month, perhaps it's a defense mechanism from all the disappointments in the past.

I've had the mild tugging/pressure feeling for a few days-and last night it seemed more steady and noticable. Along with the cramping, I had a backache that also spread into the hip area. It is so strange, it totally feels like I am on my period, but it's not due for another week (assuming..irregular). I have no idea what's going on! At least, if I get the BFN I am anticipating on the morning of 10DPO, I will be seeing my Dr. that day so hopefully he can give me more insight. I am truly not expecting a BFP this month, perhaps it's a defense mechanism from all the disappointments in the past.

This is too funny. I had the very exact things last night--back ache, pulling sensations (as well as some little needle-like poking sensations on the left AND the right, intermittently), and pain into my front hip/upper leg area. Feels like it's in the joint there that joins the leg to the hip in the front. It's continuing today, but not quite as achy as last night. I'm taking extra Vit D in case that has something to do with it.

This is too funny. I had the very exact things last night--back ache, pulling sensations (as well as some little needle-like poking sensations on the left AND the right, intermittently), and pain into my front hip/upper leg area. Feels like it's in the joint there that joins the leg to the hip in the front. It's continuing today, but not quite as achy as last night. I'm taking extra Vit D in case that has something to do with it.[/QUOTE]

I am 10DPO today and i have been having this needle like poking on left side along left sife backache since 8DPO and today it switched to right side.. Ugghhhh :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->