10 dpo too early to test? **VOTE**

Ooh I didn't answer poll as I'm in exact same position as you! DPO 9 today and trying my hardest not to test until at least Wednesday. Although with my first I tested at DPO 10 and got a faint BFP. It's hard not to test. Maybe we can wait together??? Lol or not lol

I'm actually 9dpo and tested this morning lol :blush:
Was a bfn :( And I mean a real bfn, stark white, and that was with frer. So I'm not holding out much hope :nope:

Macmad- that's promising still, a faint bfp is still a bfp :yipee:
Yes, let's wait or not wait together :lol:

Chanchita 9dpo is very early, I usually try to wait until at least 10 dpo. But there is still hope; too early and no :witch: means you're still in the game. :thumbup:

I know lots of people who have got a BFP at 10dpo... but then even if you don't, don't give up hope. Test again after AF due

Chanchita 9dpo is very early, I usually try to wait until at least 10 dpo. But there is still hope; too early and no :witch: means you're still in the game. :thumbup:

Ok deal! I promise not to test on dpo 10! Your turn.... X

It's never too early to test (says the girl who tested yesterday at 6dpo :wacko:). But it may very well be too early to get a bfp. :haha:

I got a bfn at 10dpo with dd. Bfp at 12dpo.

So, if you want an accurate test, wait. If you just need to poas and a bfn won't bother you much, go for it!

Was a bfn :( And I mean a real bfn, stark white, and that was with frer. So I'm not holding out much hope :nope:

Deal! And I can't promise that I won't test on 10dpo :haha: I'm so weak :dohh:

It's never too early to test (says the girl who tested yesterday at 6dpo :wacko:). But it may very well be too early to get a bfp. :haha:

I got a bfn at 10dpo with dd. Bfp at 12dpo.

So, if you want an accurate test, wait. If you just need to poas and a bfn won't bother you much, go for it!

Thanks hun! I just need to poas at this point. :haha:

Lol, ok. :)

I got my with my little girl at 9 dpo and at 10 dpo it was a definite bfp. So I don't think it's too early, I'll be testing this cycle at 9 dpo again.

Did you test?

I started getting Positives around 9dpo but they where the type that made ya think, evap, to light to be a positive, so i was buying lots of tests and thinking evap evap evap evap id actually counted myself out that month lol 11-12 dpo i got the first ' OMG its really there ! omg colour! om om om om my pregnant' test lol

Yes, I tested with 4 different tests and got nearly 3 different results :haha: one was an inddent/evap I think and one gave me a faint second line but I don't trust that brand and the other two are not stark white, but I'm tired of staring at them. :lol: glad I got my poas addiction out of my system for now. :thumbup:

Yes, I tested with 4 different tests and got nearly 3 different results :haha: one was an inddent/evap I think and one gave me a faint second line but I don't trust that brand and the other two are not stark white, but I'm tired of staring at them. :lol: glad I got my poas addiction out of my system for now. :thumbup:

And on to tomorrow.......:happydance:

10DPO is not early. I am always on the website twoweekwait.com and most of the ladies it seems get their BFP on 10DPO and on 12DPO. I am 10 DPO today too and I got a BFN :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->