10 dpo vaginal pressure??

Jai86

Reaction score
Hi im currently 10 dpo, and for the past 2 hours i have had such an aching pressure inside exactly like when i have a really heavy period and had to stand for too long.. only way i can describe it is as if something is pushing down on the inside of my cervix/vagina.. has anyone had this???

I'm 10 DPO as well. I haven't experienced that, hopefully it is a good sign though! *crosses fingers* GL.

I have experienced that but only with my period!

thanks for you reply, ive had other symptoms like cramps on and off for past week.. keep feeling as if im going to get a cold.. I just have no idea why i have this pressure..? have you had any symptoms?

xvmomovx I too had only ever experienced this during my period?

Well I know that with my first LO during the pregnancy I had weird cramping soon after when I estimated my ovulation (about 2-3 days after). I was told later it was implantation cramping. I wonder if maybe you are having something similar but stronger maybe...

edited to add: could you have O'd late?

i dnt think it would be caused by late ovulation especially as i havnt experienced it before? who knows i still have it now though its been on and off for 4 hours now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->