...10 dpo...

abrock

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
So at 10 dpo I can feel af on her way :( I was really hoping for my miracle bfp this month. I just had 4 failed clomid cycles...(This is my first cycle without clomid) I am not sure what to expect.
I guess I will know for sure soon enough....hopefully I won't drive myself crazy before then:wacko:

Anyone else waiting?

I am waiting. AF was due to come yesterday but didn't. I have been taking HPTs since like 7DPO (I'm a POAS addict) and am getting nothing but white so I just know AF is going to come but I'm still staying optimistic because "if" AF does come I have an HSG this month.

And now I'll tell you what I always tell people but never actually follow myself - you aren't out until AF actually shows. Hopefully you just feel like it's coming but it doesn't actually show. Sending you lots of :dust: and :hugs:

Good Luck to you!!!I hope af stays away :)
If she, unfortunately shows I would really like to know how your hsg goes. I am not able to inquire about getting one myself until my appt mid April. I am really hoping that is the answer for me. I hear that you are more likely to get pregnant a couple months following hsg...so fingers crossed for us :)

Much :dust:and:hugs:to you too!

AF came yesterday :(

I did get my HSG scheduled for the 14th of this month though. I will post an update here after I get it done to let you know what happens during it. I do know that they told me to take 2 Advil one hour before to reduce cramping and that the cramping would feel like really bad menstrual cramps.

My RE did mention to me that a lot of women seem to get pregnant in the few months after they get their HSG, though he doesn't know why. I'm hopeful. When AF started yesterday, I had tears in my eyes and was trying so hard to hold back from crying until I remembered that my chances will be increased...so I can have hope still.

:hugs:

I am sorry to hear about af :hugs: At least now you can look forward to the next step. The 14th isn't too far away at all!!! I am excited for you!
Keep your head high...after the hsg....it could be your month :happydance:
Do you know what cycle day they do the hsg? Does it have to be specific cd or is it flexible?
I will be sending lots of :dust: your way!

I'm really hoping this will be my month!

They try to do it between CD 6-10 or 6-12 depending on the Dr but AF has to be completely gone. They want to make sure they get it done before you ovulate because if they do it after, you can't get pregnant that month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->