10 weeks! Almost to the 12 mark

Naturalmommi

Reaction score
Which Is when nausea is supposed to subside thank goodness... I'm sick of feeling sick!

I am feeling the same way....sick of feeling sick and tired of being tired. I can't wait till this ends but so happy to be having a baby.hope your misery ends soon too

Praise the lord!!! I'm a few days behind u!!! Bring on the relief. Placenta, now would be a good time to wake the F up and do your damn job!

Lol yes please!!

Of course I'll likely jinx it, but I have been somewhat better the last few days. Diclegis really helps. Yesterday I got a migraine though that made me vomit ridiculously...and Tylenol doesn't do sh!t for migraines.

Not to scare u but mine actually started at 10 weeks lol. It's just now starting to subside a little

I'm 9 weeks 1 day, been sick since 4.5 weeks...I feel everyone's pain! Yesterday was the worst day yet so I feel like I may have to put up with this a little longer. I'm sooooooooo happy to have symptoms to feel like things are progressing, but when you're in the thick of it, it can feel like it will never end. :nope:

Hoping we all feel better soon! :hugs:

I envy you!! Lol I can't wait to be double digits! Coming up 6 weeks it's dragging! Least you only have two weeks til your scan :) x

Roll on 12 weeks! Now it's starting for feel more real! I saw baby yesterday in a scan and I cried!! I couldn't believe how big it got after just 2 weeks! Baby had arms, legs and was jumping around with hiccups! Cutest thing ever. Dh was floored too and this is our third :) a real miracle. Can't wait to see baby again at 12 week scan that one is going to be amazing! Despite having HG and feeling like shit most of the time that made my day yesterday xx

With my first MS went away at like 14 weeks...I'm hoping it's the same this time around too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->