10 weeks and 3days, morning sickness dissapeared.

Heidi84

Reaction score
Hi, i am getting kind of worried...My morning sickness has suddenly dissapeared this morning, i can eat everything! Well, this is great, cause i have felt so bad and miserable, but i am getting worried. I don't have a ultrasound till thursday, do you think is normal for the nausea to ease around 10 weeks?

Is it happening to anyone of you?

thanks and:hugs:

Mine went away at about 11 weeks.
For the majority of people it goes away 12 to 14 weeks, and for some, it never goes away.
I wouldn't worry.
Everyone is different :)

mine dissapeared around the same time as u so im sure everything is fine. Try not to worry :hugs: xxx

Mine went at around that time but then returned with a vengence and i last threw up at about 15, 16 weeks? I remember it was coca cola that caused it .. :haha: anyway dont count your pigeons yet it might come back x

oh thanks girls! I feel better now. So strange, when i have ms i complain all the time , now that it's gone, i miss it hahahahah!

Hugs and thanks for all your answers!

im 9+1 and my morning sickness has eased off a lot too, im worried but ive been told its quite normal x

Mine still comes and goes but hasn't been "all day" like it was around 5-9wks. Things set me off more now, but overall I feel better.

im 9+1 and my morning sickness has eased off a lot too, im worried but ive been told its quite normal x

i have read a little bit online that is normal to ease for some days some day and may be come back again. I have a check up on thursday, i will let you know how things will go.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->