10 Weeks and dont feel pregnant

babynotoo

Reaction score
Since week 3, I have had nausea mostly all day up until 10 weeks. Yesterday and today I have hardly felt sick at all and I dont feel as bloated as I have done. Had a scan at 8+6 and my baby was fine, just wish I felt something to know all is ok!! Still not fancing anything in particular to eat though!!

Anyone else feel like this?

yeh im like this... although havent had any scans yet to no if baby is ok! hopefully not long till i get a scan date in post.. :)

I felt the same with both of my other pregnancies hun
With my lil boy I was 13weeks till I found out as that's when my morning sickness started lol and with my lil girl I remember thinking am I still pregnant and wanting to poas all day everyday lol

This time around I found myself with 24/7 nausea up untill I was 9ish weeks and now nothin'...... But yesterday I threw up 3times lol but today I feel 100% normal!! So dnt worry. Xx =D

oh and I had a scan at 7+3 and will have my 12week scan Wednesday =)

Dont worry at all! I had terrible ms from 6-10 weeks then for about 3 days felt totally normal, then it hit again! Ive had two scans one 6+1 and one ay 8+1 and all seems fine x

im 6 weeks and feel the same...i POAS sometimes aswell just for reassurence lol

i think your MS had just died down a bit, its normal as you get nearer your second trimester. I have days when i just dont feel sick, but still cant face certain things.

Eeekkkkk ditto!!!!! Had MW Monday and said I was feeling 'better'...she tutted and said it was too soon! Thursday and Friday worst days ever!!!

First time I threw up and then last couple of days feeling 'ok' I suppose its down to fluctuations in hormones!!

x

Your placenta will begin to take over soon so losing your symptoms is perfectly normal. If your really worried hun get an appointment with your doctor.:flower:

Try this if you scroll down a bit it should have something on it, hope it helps...

https://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week10

Your placenta will begin to take over soon so losing your symptoms is perfectly normal. If your really worried hun get an appointment with your doctor.:flower:

Try this if you scroll down a bit it should have something on it, hope it helps...

https://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week10

I said this to my MW when I said I was feeling a little better....she looked at me blankly as though I was crazy...

I knew I had read it somewhere!!!!! x x

Hello,
Please don't worry, especially because they said everything was fine with your baby.
I was reading online and they said that around the 9-11 week period was when your morning sickness and the most uncomfortable symptoms would start to go away and not be there for much longer. Im here though if you need to talk or want someone to express your concerns to. Good luck with everything and keep me posted!! I'm excited for you!

I'm almost 11 weeks and I'm patiently waiting for my ms to go away! I've heard symptoms come and go, you have nothing to worry about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->