10 weeks post partum - too early to be trying again?

Personally, yep, I think you're mad!!! :haha: My LO just turned 1 and I still can't bring myself to TTC yet. I am VERY clucky and can't wait to have another baby but I am still so tired, mentally and physically that I'm not sure I could do it all again yet. I understand your reasons for wanting to TTC again soon but yeah, no way in the world could I do it!

I dont want to go back on bcp until we have 2 children so I will be ttc #2 as sson as. However thats my thought process, perhaps I will feel different when the time comes....

Yep I think your crazy! Your baby believe it or not is still in the easy stage, it gets a lot harder once they get mobile

Hi I don't think your mad, all of my children are spaced out between 2 to 3 years apart. And I found this gap just right. I was lucky I had my 1st baby when I was 20 and my last my (6th baby when I was 34.)

But I can understand why you would want to try, because it took you a long time to have your 1st baby.
I would try as soon as you feel ready, good luck and I hope you fall pregnant quickly when ever you decide to try.xx

In an ideal world, I would wait two years surely but if I did and subsequently it didn't work out for us to have a second child, I worry that I would always look back with fierce regret.

My decision is complicated both ways by the fact that Monday to Friday I'm home alone as my husband works 200kms away. This reduces our window to conceive but also means I'd be caring for two babies by myself so feel pretty much between a rock and a hard place..:shrug:

Hi August, my sister did this (by accident but it worked out more perfect than anyone could have predicted!)
she and her hubby had their daughter in august 2002 and by November 2002 (aprox 12/13 weeks) later they had their son on the way!! He was born 1 year and 11 days after my neice!! It was tough for my sis, no word of a lie, particulay as her hubby was in the navy and was away for 6-9months stints in afganastan for the majority of the 1st 7-8 years of his kids lives!!
BUT the kids are amazing! Love each other so much and as they've never known anything but having the other around theres not been a lot of sibling rivelrey between them.
I'm hoping we will be able to have same when we are able to start our family (fingers crossed for this summer!!!!!!)

Thanks MrsMandy for posting. I sincerely hope all goes well for you on your journey to parenthood and in the meantime enjoy spoiling your niece and nephew :hugs:

Thanks august - we do our best but they're a 7 hour drive away :(
I hope you are able to make the decision thats right for you xx

I've only got 15 months between me and my brother, and were so close and the bestest friends growing up! So I would have only been 6 months old when my mum got caught with my bro, my parents planned it that way too :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->