10 Weeks Pregnant - And partner annoying the hell out of me

Wtbam

Reaction score
Just wondering if this is just me, or if anyone else is in the same situation.

My partner and I had a really good relationship (both intimately and non-intimately) before I got pregnant. We were quite touchy feely, cuddling on the sofa, spooning at night, holding hands.

Since I have got my BFP, we have had sex like, twice. Mainly because I am not in the mood, sick, tired, or p*ssed at him. The thought of sex just turns my stomach, and don't even mention blow jobs!!! Bleurgh! :shrug:

He has mentioned it a couple of times, and I just tell him to give me time, but the couple of times I have been "up for it" he has been too tired (he works long shifts).

The thing I am most worried about it our actual relationship. We have been rowing a lot, and they go on for days. He tells me it is because I have changed and am blowing hot and cold (ummmm.... hormones?). Everything he seems to say or do, I feel is wrong.

I think that most of this is my fault, sometimes, I feel like I sit on the sofa and just think of things to be annoyed about that he has done! :blush: How silly is that!

I've even started thinking how I don't like anything about him, his attitude, the way the acts and behaves! I know this is stupid because I love him but why is anything about him annoying me so much at the moment! Even when he tries to stroke my stomach lovingly (which is a lovely thing to do) I want to shout at him to stop touching me!

Has anyone else gone through this? Is this a pregnancy thing or do we genuinely have problems?

I think it's completely normal hun. Have u tried sitting him down and talking to him? I no its tough on you but he is way out of his comfort zone too xxx

I don't feel like that but I DO when I have pmt, so its more than possible your hormones are getting the better of you. Have a good heart to heart and tell him how you feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->