10 weeks today, people are guessing already

cooch

Mummy to one gorgeous boy
Reaction score
:wacko:

I've had one lady in work ask me pretty much outright and another asked a close friend of mine. I've known I've been getting stared at in the staff room and obviously people are trying to work out if I am preggo or not.

Just feeling so feckin fat now. As that must be the reason. The one who asked me outright I told as I won't deny my baby I feel like that'd be bad luck. She mentioned my chest and a few days before she asked me commented on how red my face was and asked if I was ok.

I've got another three weeks before I want to announce, how the heck am I going to conceal until then!:dohh:

When I was just 7 weeks some gossip at my work thought it would be ok to tell everyone including my boss (I hadn't told anyone so pure guess) grrrrrr finally got my 12 week scan tomorrow so I can tell the few people that don't know not that there's many. Nosy gossips :growlmad:

Tbh, if it was just looks I'd not be so bothered, as people can think what they like. They have absolutely no reason though to say something. It's up to the person to announce.

When I was just 7 weeks some gossip at my work thought it would be ok to tell everyone including my boss (I hadn't told anyone so pure guess) grrrrrr finally got my 12 week scan tomorrow so I can tell the few people that don't know not that there's many. Nosy gossips :growlmad:

I told my boss @ 7 weeks, purely because I sometimes get asked to lift heavy things ect...... no one else knows, think since the sickness and mega bump started appearing most have guessed but I haven't announced it yet. Today a male colleague (he is an idiot), walked past me, I said hi...... & he said 'I want a baby! :( ' and carried on walking....... this really pissed me off as a) I know people have been speculating but b) why be so stupidly sarcastic?! :( xxxxxxx

My bosses know and a close friend I work with knows, and now also one of the nosey ones. Funny cos I got pregnant at my fattest weight ever after stressing it might nepotism ever happen xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->