100 weeks!?!!?

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Have just worked out how long it will be till I can hold my baby in my arms....and that is with getting pregnant first cycle of trying.

100 weeks. 100 bloody weeks. That literally feels like a lifetime. How am I going to wait 100 weeks?!!?!?!?!:growlmad:

The last 40 or so will be easier. Sure, bubs may not be in your arms, but shall be not only in you womb, but no doubt your heart. As for the first 60...I honestly couldnt say. I gess focusing on getting you body in the best possible state would be a good start. Not just for conceiving and pregnancy, but for after bubs is born too.

yes but the last 40 dont count as your pregnant then! plus weeks around christmas, new year, bank holidays, holidays dont count either so surely thats gotta knock off another 10! and you have your wedding! ive planned a date for my wedding (providing that OH has actually asked me by then!!) and according to my countdown on my phone thats 142 weeks away!
i have around 29 weeks till my first ov when we are TTC then another 40 on top of that for pregnancy if we catch first time... 69 weeks till i may hold my baby <3
we can do it! :flower:

Yeah the last 40 weeks will be lovely!! But 60 weeks till then waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Haha I had planned a date for our wedding too, but now I've had to get rid of it because even though he talks about it all the time, he still hasn't asked. Yesterday he said 'you do still want to marry me don't you?' and I replied....'well you are supposed to propose first'....so annoying!!

yes! when i say are you ever going to propose to me i get 'yeah i want to do something good though!' hurry up and do it then!!! ;) haha

That's always the response I get!! Last week he took me away for the night to a hotel, I was sure he was going to propose because he has never done anything like that before!! He didn't propose and I was so upset the next day!!!

Aww no! It's horrible when you build yourself up and nothing comes of it! I think I know when my bf is gonna propose but I'm trying not to think of it too much in case he doesn't! Best not to get disappointed!

My Now husband I thought would never propose! He had me so built up so many times! On our dating anniversary we went out to dinner and for a walk and I thought for sure he would ask and he didn't! I was almost in tears on the carride home and then out of the blue he asked! Smh..

I've been hinting at oh to propose for AGES!!! He has said he knows how he's going to do it, and it'll be very him.

I haven't got a clue what he means, makes me a bit anxious, but really excited too!

OH keeps telling me he knows exactly how he wants to propose and roughly when. But that's it. He's now said, it won't be for a while now we've got DD. I've basically told him I don't want him to wait too long now as I want to share the same surname as my child!

Just remember it could be slightly less than 100 weeks (although it could be 102 weeks too). Babies don't seem to care much for due dates! :haha:

We are waiting to pick up the keys to our first place together so I am thinking maybe he is going to do it in the new house? Some romantic carrying me over the threshold thing? We'll see!!!

For me its a lot easier to think of it in months rather than weeks, because there are over 4 times less months than weeks ;) For me the first possible time I could be holding my baby in my arms is Xmas 2014, so thats 13 months away - not bad! but in weeks it would feel long, 58 or something.

im looking forward to it being less than half a year to go till TTC which is in a couple of weeks... half a year should go fast right?!

You lucky thing. Proposal is extra important to me as OH and I want to wait till after the wedding to TTC so any TTC date I set is subject to change anyway!! Waaaa!

Now you've made me want to do the math. If we start trying in February, that's 12 weeks away. If we fell straight away and had a 40-week pregnancy, that would be 52 weeks. Oh, a year! We could have a November baby. :baby:

November baby is nice! I'd love a November baby!!! Warm cuddles all winter!

I personally love the idea of a Halloween baby (though, Halloween here is not the same as in America :( ) . I feel i wouldn't want to be in my third trimester during the hot summer months. So am really hoping for a fall baby, which kinda rules out Halloween for me

DD was born 3 days before Halloween, I was convinced she was holding out until Halloween! Lol. Being heavily pregnant during the hottest months is not fun! We had a heat wave this summer and I was working full time. It was hard!! I think most of the time I looked like someone had just dumped a bucket of water over me the amount I was sweating!

Think we'll try and plan for a spring baby next time!! :haha:

Being heavily pregnant over summer would be annoying heatwise although in the UK it's never that bad. Also as a teacher I would have 6 weeks off work and then could plan my maternity leave to start at the end of september, so would only need to go back to work for a month or so!! Would be perfect!! Must get pregnant first cycle of trying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->