100lbs GONE!!! **Pics added**

Wow! Well done! That is brilliant! You are looking great! :D

Wow thats brilliant!! You've done so well to loose so much in only a year and a half...an being pregnant for 9 months in that is imense!!

Wow...that's fantastic!! And you look stunning! x

WOW how amazing a huge well done..

any tips for success??

h x

wow congratulations hun. the difference is unreal. you look great. well done :hug::hug:

Wow you look amazing hun, well done :)

Thanks Ladies :hugs:
As for how I did it, all I did was cut in half my portion sizes... I literally eat the same abount per meal that my 4 year old eats, just more often throughout the day. I completely cut out all fast food, and fried foods, of which I used to be addicted, now the thought makes me cringe... that alone made alot of weight fall off. I don't cut out all carb, but I can't even remember the last time I ate a peice of bread. I don't need alot of calories, because I am not that active at the moment, when I start working out I will deffiently need to start eating more. I find whats really important for me is to take in less calories than what I'm burning.
Thanks again, you guys are awesome! I never really notice it when I look in the mirror, I still see the same old me... but looking at these pics I really noticed.

Congratulations!! You should be soo proud of yourself!!

:hugs: :happydance: :hugs:

wow huge congrats to you! what an achievement!

wow you look AMAZING hun congratulations

i put on 5stone while i was expecting i was a size 8b4 and now im a 18 :O i dont know how i will ever fit back into my pre preg clothes

wow fantastic job, what your secret? :lol:

Wow that's amazing!!! You look stunning, congrats hun ! You're an inspiration to everyone that wants to lose weight !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->