100's Of Miles Apart But Hopeful .....

meandmrb2011

Expecting #3
Reaction score
Hey there ladies !!

Ok so i have a rather unique situation , my DH is currently in Korea as he is in the USAF. We left it upto nature before he left to see what would happen , but no baby appeared ! I am going to see him in just over 2 weeks for 2 weeks. So we may well hit an ovulation whilst i am there :thumbup:

Whilst we are not terribly concerned and would be happy if we got pregnant i have the odd panicked moment at being pregnant whilst he is away . We are due to leave here at the end of this year but can extend a little bit into January . There are loads of reasons why it would be great to get that BFP when i see him in a few weeks , with only a few minors . But whilst they are few they are niggly. We are apart from April 6th - July 1st , Then September 1st - December 1st . Looking at my calculations i would have these rough dates;

First Day of Last Menstrual Period: March 24, 2012

Probable Date of Ovulation: April 7, 2012

Possible Dates of Conception: April 3 to April 11, 2012

Due Date: December 29, 2012 (40 weeks)

This is based on a typical 28day cycle and i am 24/25 day lady !! so my dates for ovulation / conception may be a day or two earlier .... so it would pull my EDD (if i got preggers) back to December 27th :) :thumbup:

SOOOO excited , NEXT Friday i fly out to see hubby !!! PRAYING PRAYING for a BFP after this :hugs:

Awwww so happy for you :D I know what it is like to be so far away from someone you love, I used to have a boyfriend in the USAF too, it can be so hard, seeing them leave and having to sleep all alone.

But you are so lucky :D You get to go see him, I think getting a bfp there would be so romantic, what a story to tell your baby, ''You were conceived in Korea honey :D''

Baby dust, hugs.

Awwww so happy for you :D I know what it is like to be so far away from someone you love, I used to have a boyfriend in the USAF too, it can be so hard, seeing them leave and having to sleep all alone.

But you are so lucky :D You get to go see him, I think getting a bfp there would be so romantic, what a story to tell your baby, ''You were conceived in Korea honey :D''

Baby dust, hugs.

Hey There !!!

THANKYOU FOR YOUR POST !!! :hugs:

We have been apart since Nov 30th so it will be just amazing to go & see him. If we don't get a BFP then he is on midtour for the month of July and then i am going to Korea for 5weeks during my daughters Summer break from school. so you never know ..... BUT REALLY WANT A BFP AFTER MY VISIT IN MARCH/APRIL !!!! :hugs:

Awww you're welcome :D

I'll be sending you lots of positive thoughts, and keep me updated when you come back please? :3 :D

Awww you're welcome :D

I'll be sending you lots of positive thoughts, and keep me updated when you come back please? :3 :D

I certainly will do :hugs:

Are you ttc ? What's your story ? You know mine lol :thumbup:

:D

Me and my fiance met online, playing world of warcraft, as funny as that sounds lol. We just knew we were made for each other when we met irl. :D

right now we are more like NTNP, until we move in together next summer. I am sooo exited to actually try. :)

We don't use any kind of birth control, sometimes he pulls out, sometimes he does not. We are taking the ''if it happens, it happens'' attitude, it's been like that since we have been engaged last Christmas.
Right now tough we live 5 hours apart, so we only see each for a few days every two weeks or so. (I know compared to you I have it really good :p) And it seems that it is never during my fertile period :dohh:, I don't chart or take ovulation tests but I can just usually feel it when I am.

I do take all the precautions as if I was actually trying tho, so no drinking. And I have always hated coffee and never smoked so that's also good. And I have also decided to go to see the doctor to take prenatal vitamins :)

:D

Me and my fiance met online, playing world of warcraft, as funny as that sounds lol. We just knew we were made for each other when we met irl. :D

right now we are more like NTNP, until we move in together next summer. I am sooo exited to actually try. :)

We don't use any kind of birth control, sometimes he pulls out, sometimes he does not. We are taking the ''if it happens, it happens'' attitude, it's been like that since we have been engaged last Christmas.
Right now tough we live 5 hours apart, so we only see each for a few days every two weeks or so. (I know compared to you I have it really good :p) And it seems that it is never during my fertile period :dohh:, I don't chart or take ovulation tests but I can just usually feel it when I am.

I do take all the precautions as if I was actually trying tho, so no drinking. And I have always hated coffee and never smoked so that's also good. And I have also decided to go to see the doctor to take prenatal vitamins :)

Hi there !!! :hugs:

I don't chart either , but i started checking my cervix :blush: (ick i know:haha:) a few days ago just to feel where it was and what it did , what my cm was like etc etc . I'm not squeamish but it grossed me out at first lol. I just thought seeing as we are taking the natural trusting our faith approach the least i could do is get to know my body and note all the signs i give off naturally. i really don't want to send myself crazy charting/poas/testing/temping :tease: I love that there are gadgets there and you never know if it takes us a LOOOONG time i may go to them . But for now i am just going with the flow , just not Aunt flo ;)

yeah we are very healthy , i take pregnacare , EPO , also Juice Plus+ supplements and i don't drink , smoke , i exercise & try to take good sleep at night and stay semi-stress free lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->