10dpiui possible faint pos preg test. Nervous

pileggigirl

Reaction score
Hello,
I am 10dpiui, clomid, and 11dp trigger shot. I hav been havin a good deal of crampiness, and very moody, and very painful nipples, and so hungry all day, so i gav in today and took a clearblue wit fmu and i think i saw a very faint pos. now of course my df didnt see it ( but i dnt expect him to see.lol) i went in wed amd had my progestrone levels done and i go back on tuesday to get my blood preg test at my doc. So jus wonderin if its probably still rhe trigger shot wearing off or mayb possibly a bfp

Sounds like a positive to me! More than likely the trigger is out. I tested mine out at a week. Congrats!

Hello,
I am 10dpiui, clomid, and 11dp trigger shot. I hav been havin a good deal of crampiness, and very moody, and very painful nipples, and so hungry all day, so i gav in today and took a clearblue wit fmu and i think i saw a very faint pos. now of course my df didnt see it ( but i dnt expect him to see.lol) i went in wed amd had my progestrone levels done and i go back on tuesday to get my blood preg test at my doc. So jus wonderin if its probably still rhe trigger shot wearing off or mayb possibly a bfp

Would retest tomorrow with same name brand you took today and compare lines. Sounds like a good sign. If line is darker or the same...sounds good!
Goodluck :flower: Keep us posted!!!

i hope the trigger shot is out! for me though, last month i gave myself false hope. I tested at 9dpiui and got a BFP, 10dpiui the line was fainter, but still there... i don't think it was truly out of my system until 12dpiui...now i have learned not to test before then. but fingers crossed its real for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->