10dpo all my symptoms...what do you think??

SashaBug

Reaction score
I had mirena from April 9, 2013 to July 29, 2014. I had it removed cause it was causing me pain. I never spotted or anything. I didn't have a period until Sep 18th. I was supposed to ovulate Oct 2nd.

CD16 cramps, nausea, dizziness, headache, backache, spotting - it went from pink to rusty red to brown, to red

CD17 cramps, twinge in uterus, nausea, dizziness, headache, backache, still spotting then in the evening it was barely even there

CD18&19 cramps, twinge in uterus, nausea, headache, little dizzy, really bad backache, still barely spotting

CD20 spotting completely stopped, headache, back pain getting worse, leg pain, cramps STILL (not too bad), twinges in uterus in the same spot

CD21 - 25(today) still crampy, back pain same twinge in uterus (same spot), nausea here and there. Also, yesterday I slept from 5am to 7:30pm :o that's a long time to sleep

I'm new to this so if I'm leaving anything out or have any questions...comment below

All these symptoms sound good and could be pregnancy symptoms. Good luck. Keep us posted. I am also 10 dpo bit I feel nothing haha.

11dpo today!
I went out last night a bought some test. I will test first thing in the morning. Fingers crossed :)

goodluck!

i never had spotting during implantation but i had horrific nausea days prior to it and soft nuzzly cramps when it did happen.

Fingers crossed for you. I just got a bfp yesterday :happydance: My only symptom was feeling dizzy and my head spinning when I went to bed.

Fingers crossed for you. I just got a bfp yesterday :happydance: My only symptom was feeling dizzy and my head spinning when I went to bed.

CONGRATS!!!! ^-^

On the other hand, I did test...neg 😢 but I know I'm not out til the witch comes 😉 I've been getting super dizzy when I lay down and especially when I close my eyes. And, this is weird but I've been getting this tickly? feeling on my cervix...it's really weird. It's starting to happen more often since a couple days ago. My cervix is high and firm. AF is due the 16th, 2 days. We will see in a couple days 😄 even if AF comes, I'll still be ok. That way we can conceive on HALLOWEEN🎃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->