10dpo Asda cheap test? Update- confirmed bfp, first response progression

I took another one at 12pm (picture attached, bottom test is most recent, top test is this morning) Only 2nd wee of the day. I need to step away from the tests. I can't afford to keep buying them and they cause me nothing but stress. I stopped temping today for that exact reason.

I have 3 left so will do no more than 1 per day then stop.
It's just so hard, I know logically it won't help the out come but just keep hoping to see a much darker line.

Ironically, in my only successful pregnancy I didn't get a posited until 15/16 dpo and it wasn't ' dark ' for a good few days.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 15
I took another one at 12pm (picture attached, bottom test is most recent, top test is this morning) Only 2nd wee of the day. I need to step away from the tests. I can't afford to keep buying them and they cause me nothing but stress. I stopped temping today for that exact reason.
I have 3 left so will do no more than 1 per day then stop.
It's just so hard, I know logically it won't help the out come but just keep hoping to see a much darker line.

Ironically, in my only successful pregnancy I didn't get a posited until 15/16 dpo and it wasn't ' dark ' for a good few days.

They look good! I would test in a few days or just schedule appointment with doctor, don't waste anymore money x x x x

I know I need to stop torturing myself. I'm so convinced it won't end well and I'll deal with it better if I see it coming! Or I'll feel better if the line is darker!

I have sore boobs which would normally disappear before af. And I've had weird/mild (not af type) cramps fur 24 hours on and off. Before af I normally cramp quite intensely for like an hour. So I'm going to take all this as good as it's 'different' to normal.

I went to drs. She just understood my concerns but wouldn't blood test. Basically said I had to wait it out.

Tests look good! I always get a better line on 2mu xxxx

Thanks for all the reassurance. Just keeping my fingers crossed

Your tests look fine to me. I agree with Crazy, you aren't leaving it that long and the darkness of the line will depend on more than how much hCG is there at this point, like how diluted your pee is, the dye in the tests can vary too, I'm sure you will see a darker line soon although your most recent definitely looks darker than the test before it

Thanks everyone. It's so nice having somewhere to come and totally about the crazy testing and worries. My husband knows and supports the worry but not that I'd take 2 tests within 3 hours of each other and obsess about how dark lines are �� It even sounds crazy to me when I write it down!

13dpo after about 10 minutes.

Two tests left. One tomorrow and one Friday then I stop!! 😳

Attachments

• IMG_6115.jpg
    IMG_6115.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 9
Happy I can see the progression now. 😊

Attachments

• IMG_6156.jpg
    IMG_6156.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 14
I have now ran out and won't buy anymore. I am just hoping now this is it!

I should really change the name of his thread as it turned out to be about first response progression , but I don't know how.

Thanks again everyone xx

Attachments

• IMG_6158.jpg
    IMG_6158.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member