10dpo - does anyone see anything?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I don't, so would you say I'm out for this month!? :nope: 20miu test. X

I should mention, I've been spotting brown/pink from Tuesday, until today.. I thought maybe implantation bleeding? But I'm not too sure! :shrug: Surely I would have a positive test by now..

Helps if I upload the pic! Here it is.. :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 57
I think something might be catching my eye?! Test again!!! Good luck x

I think I can see something faint. Good luck hun!

Thank you! Would you say it should be noticeable by now? X

I see it. It looks pink! Hope it gets darker. Are you still 10dpo

I wouldn't say you're out but I'm not seeing anything sorry.

im not seeing anything hun, you're not out until the witch shows x

I thought something was catching my eye on the first pic you uploaded, but the second pic there is definitely a line on it. Hope they keep getting darker for you and am looking forward to your next test. I will say this, for early testing, on the cheaper side, SurePredicts are actually 10mIU (and don't just claim to be) and work really well, and Clungene strips (NOT the midstream's or cassettes, it has to be the strips) are even better they are just a little more difficult to find. If you would like some of the Clungene strips I can give you a referral to a lady on eBay who normally has them, she just doesn't list them normally. The clungene's show sooner and with darker lines but the Surepredicts are just about as good as far as showing quickly, their lines aren't as dark, but it's still very visible and they are easy to get on amazon OR eBay, Amazon currently has some KILLER deals on them. I think you can get 80 of them right now 23 bucks! That's only .30cents EACH. But the 60 count deal for 18 dollars makes them 30cents each as well. And of course their are smaller quantities available, eBay did have better deals on them, but the price dropped on Amazon this wk and now they are a steal for them over there.

I see something faint! I think it's hard to get good lines on a cheapy early .. good luck x

Thank you for all of the replies! :kiss:

11dpo today, debating testing - or waiting it out for a little longer! X

11dpo, fmu - I guess I'm out for this cycle! :cry: I really thought that spotting was IB! :nope: X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 24
Used my last test this afternoon.. I'm being hopeful I know! :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics