10dpo- faint BFP on Wondfo but bleeding?

lusterleaf

Reaction score
I am 10dpo and I got a faint BFP this morning on a wondfo (have been getting squinters since 7dpo). This morning I woke up and I had some bright red blood on my underwear and when I wiped. I took a shower and then it stopped. I thought I was starting AF because I have a short LP but I am on progesterone suppositories to lengthen my LP. I tested with a FRER yesterday at 9dpo and it was a BFN. I didn't want to waste another FRER this morning if I really have AF. I am not sure what to think!!

Here are some pics of the wondfo this morning

Attachments

• wondfo1.jpg
    wondfo1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 51
  • wondfo2.jpg
    wondfo2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 48
If it stopped already its probably implantation bleeding. Are your squinters getting any darker?

It's faint but more obvious than yesterday where I had to squint to see it so I don't know...

I'd try to distract yourself with nice things and retest in 48 hours (Wednesday morning) ;) FX for BFP!!!!!!!!

that is a good sign, also is normal to have spotting on early pregnancy. Keep testing and hopefully it will keep getting darker :thumbup:

Thanks! I hope these are not false lines. I also know that Implantation Bleeding is more like brown spotting from what I have googled. I am worried that I may have too low progesterone which may be starting AF early. I am on crinone progesterone supps 1x a day (I usually have a 8 day LP so need progesterone to lengthen it) but not sure if this will stop AF from coming anyway.

I have a FRER but don't want to use it unless the lines seem to be getting darker. I guess I will see what happens tomorrow.

With my last baby I had ib after my bfp, maybe 11dpo? It was very dark red - almost orange. It lasted a day & turned to brown spotting for a day. Good luck!

I'm 10 dpo as well, I have heard from friends who had IB and theres was a red colour the other said hers was pink and only lasted one morning.

Try not to worry and think about it (i know impossible) just remember if you are PG then HCG levels roughly double every 48 hours so give it a couple of days and try again.

Best of luck xxxx

Well I have good news for now. I re-tested with a FRER yesterday evening and got a clear line! Was a little bit darker this morning! I called up the dr office to get bloodwork done this morning. I also put in another dose of crinone just in case I have low progesterone that is causing the bleeding, I am going to ask the nurse if I can continue doing this for peace of mind. Thanks ladies for calming me down. I hope this sticks!!!!

Well I have good news for now. I re-tested with a FRER yesterday evening and got a clear line! Was a little bit darker this morning! I called up the dr office to get bloodwork done this morning. I also put in another dose of crinone just in case I have low progesterone that is causing the bleeding, I am going to ask the nurse if I can continue doing this for peace of mind. Thanks ladies for calming me down. I hope this sticks!!!!

Yey! :happydance: wishing you a sticky one!

Good for you because wondfo can be tricky! I didn't see the lines on your wondfo, and was soooo hoping for you! Congratulations!

Edit: I looked again and clearly see the line lol! My squinter eyes haven't been put to use in a while

Good for you because wondfo can be tricky! I didn't see the lines on your wondfo, and was soooo hoping for you! Congratulations!

Edit: I looked again and clearly see the line lol! My squinter eyes haven't been put to use in a while

Sorry off topic, but I LOVE your siggy! I feel like that's how I live :haha:

Op, Congrats!!!

Thanks ladies!!!!. Beta came back today at 11dpo- 29. My progesterone was 17. They told me not to do the crinone 2x a day, just once, because my number was good, but I am super nervous!! Prayers that I don't wake up with bleeding tomorrow! :( I have to go back on Thursday for 2nd beta.

And yes that is an awesome signature :)

Congratulations!!! So happy and excited for you.

Thanks about my ziggy lol I thought it was hilarious too

I've been stalking threads regarding bleeding during the 2WW and this gives me some hope!

Congrats to you on your :bfp:

:happydance: :hugs: :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back