10DPO - I think I have lost it

mama.mouse

Reaction score
Someone tell me I'm going crazy? DH and I have been TTC for a year but we only got married last month (yay us) so for the last month or 2 we haven't really been actively trying, sort of NTNP. This month we only DTD once but it was 5 days before I thought I O'd. I wasn't actually paying attention.

So naturally I went on with my cycle thinking nothing of anything because I figured there was just no way right? 2 Days ago I did a trampoline fitness class and afterwards I had AF cramps. I thought it was maybe just old endo scar tissue stretching or whatever.

Yesterday I am sitting at my desk and I suddenly get this WOAH cramp in my left abdomen sort of lower but close to my belly button. This cramping, pulling, poking nonsense continued until I eventually managed to fall asleep that night. I tried applying heat, stomach meds (it felt kind of like a stitch), anti inflammatories...

Today, dull AF cramps all day.

WHAT THE ACTUAL?

I can't help at all but I'm really interested in how this turns out. Also not really trying although I'd love to be, we dtd 5 days before O day I think so I'm wondering if there is a chance.

I can't help at all but I'm really interested in how this turns out. Also not really trying although I'd love to be, we dtd 5 days before O day I think so I'm wondering if there is a chance.

There is always a chance I think! We had a particularly disappointing month in December and since then I have just been a bit discouraged. I really have not thought anything of this month until yesterday when after 6 hours of pain I was like "Ok hold up..."

When is af due for you? I'll keep everything crossed!

Only on Sunday according to my app. My LP is ALWAYS 11 days. It's possible that I O'd a day earlier and maybe AF is coming tomorrow.

Still doesn't really explain yesterday's cramp fest. Was very different to AF cramps. Higher, closer to my belly button but definitely left side. Like a pinching and pulling that took my breath away every so often. If I twisted around the pain shot down to my vajay. I was traumatised lol thought my uterus was going to fall out.

AF type cramps were my sign of pregnant with ds. I never get AF cramps so thought it was odd. It was around implantation time for me I got them.

Ah lucky you! I always get AF pains but only when it starts. These were different though. More like O pains I would say. Suddenly VERY bloated as well. Dunno what to make of this. I used an implantation calendar that said yesterday was the most likely day so holding thumbs!

Ah lucky you! I always get AF pains but only when it starts. These were different though. More like O pains I would say. Suddenly VERY bloated as well. Dunno what to make of this. I used an implantation calendar that said yesterday was the most likely day so holding thumbs!

Thank you for share

How are you feeling? Any more symptoms?

Edit: I had some crazy pinching feelings last night! Think I'm 3-4 dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->