10dpo - ic and frer - positive!!!

louise2710

Mummy to Oscar
Reaction score
im actually 11dpo, not sure why i wrote 10. lol. BFP straight from pill so not sure how many weeks i am, but if i could the light bleed i had as a period this was on 10th jan.

1st one is an ic and the line appeared at around 10 mins, so wasnt sure if it was an evap. did frer and the faint line appeared immediately :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 185
Congrats HUN!!

Click post reply and then above the message box there is a paperclip symbol. Click that and then attach your pics from there.

those are nice lines!!
wish you a H&H 9 months!!! :flower:

Those lines are AWESOME!! Wow first month off the pill? Good stuff! I hope you have a really great pregnancy!

Wow! First try off the pill, that's awesome. Congrats! ! !

Thanks everyone, i cant believe it. Yeah its my first month trying, but i was only on the pill one month so dont think it had a chance to mess me up too much :) i was so downhearted at first because i felt pregnant but the IC didnt show a line til after 5 mins!

fint lines??? er no that frerer is dark hehe congrats

so you're not sure if that was a period on the 10th? just wondering because that was my last period too...and i definitely feel "strange"
Congratulations on your BFP!! Hope to join that group soon ;)

well it was more like (tmi alert) brown cm on 10th, but not as much as the month before when i first started pill, was def red then. but i couldnt have been preg before then as didnt bd the right time. i then had it again at about 6dpo i think which i figure was ob! Good luck and thank you x

congrats for you and your poppy seed! xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->