• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10dpo in our 2ww

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
we've been ttc for almost 3years now we're now 10dpo and hoping maybe this will be our month but back at infertility clinic on 3rd of may see what our next option is, we done 6rounds of clomid last year but sadly it ended in ectopic pregnancy...

anyone else been TTC so long or on 10dpo?

Ive been TTC for about 9 years. And its been a long road for me. Im at 12 dpo and had a mc last month so hoping i get lucky and get a sticky bean this year! I decided not to use any type of fertility drugs or anything cause twins run in my family hehe

sorry to hear it has taken you so long, sending you all the baby dust in the world, what do they say is causing you the fertility problems?

So far they havent found anything wrong . So i am not sure mabey just bad timing.

maybe guess alot of infertilities go undignosed, i hope things work out for you soon... have you been offered any fertility treatment?

No. i dont want to do any at all. Want it to be as natural as humanly possible =D

was just wondering if you have been offered anything not actually taken anything, we wanted it to be as natural as possible but we were told straight and told it would more than likely never happen then.

this is going to be my last year of ttc . Im 30 years old hubby is almost 31 and he isnt wanting to try anymore if i dont get pregnant this year :cry: I have 2 kids now so if doesnt happen i wont be to terribly upset cause i have my 2 girls to love !

awww your sooo blessed, what age are your kids? its werid how its taken you so long now after having two kids?

one is 12 and one is 10. Ya i have had 2 early mc's in the last 9 years. So hoping that this month is my month cause my due date would be 1/1/11 if i am =D got a few symptoms but :witch: not due till sat so going to test on sat so keeping my spirits high!

keeping everything crossed for you x not sure what my due date would be if we got pregnant with month, not thought about that yet, we lost a baby to ectopic in feb who would have been due on 1st oct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->