10dpo, sick or pregnant? (Speculate with me! :))

Orglethorp

Reaction score
I'm 9-10dpo today. I'm not 100% sure which day I O'd, as I've got a mixed bag of signals.

Feb 28th - positive opk, high & open cervix, EWCM
Feb 29th - lower/softer cervix, but not so open, low temp
March 1st - Slight temp increase, cerfix high and firmly closed, CM dry & thick
March 2nd - Definitely post-O temp

So, not sure if I ovulated on Feb 29th or March 1st. I'm calling it the 29th but well aware I might be a day ahead of myself.

Anway, symptoms!

Boobs only just started to hurt (when being handled/squeezed as I move only) last night (8-9dpo) when normally they're driving me nuts by 6dpo.

Had a sudden, sharp pain to the left of center below my belly button on Monday night (6-7dpo) that was gone immediately, but was so strong it made me jump! Since then I've had random pains and twinges all over the lower abdomen area, but never that intense. All of it always disappears within 60 seconds.

My temps aren't exceptionally high but they're consistent, and I haven't seen my usual 7-8dpo estrogen surge dip. I average 36.10 (Celsius) pre-O and 36.5ish post-O.
29th was 36.15 (calling that O day), 1st was 36.29, 2nd was 36.54, and since then all my temps have been 36.61-36.67 with the exception of 36.71 at 7dpo. Today I'm 36.64, and my average for this cycle day is 36.59.

I've been getting horny at random times, but if I don't act on it immediately, it's gone. Just like the random pains and twinges.

On Monday (6-7dpo) my OH, his brother and I were having lunch. OH and I had mac n cheese, but brother in law had a very greasy cheese burger (cheap frozen patty type) and it smelled so awful to me I could barely stomach eating my own meal.

Acid reflux set up shop yesterday (8-9dpo) and hasn't left. I don't get the chesty heartburn, but I've been feeling the burn of the acid in my throat, where the tongue muscle attaches, constantly. It doesn't matter what I eat or drink, when or how much.

Before the acid reflux started up, I was feeling like I was fighting a stomach bug for about 36 hours. You know, that almost-queasy feeling that makes you think you'll be throwing up in a few hours, but then it never happens? That feeling. So 5-6dpo that started, and then 8-9dpo it changed to acid reflux, and that's been my status quo since yesterday.

BFNs so far, yesterday and today. Both on long holds, but not FMU, on IC POAS tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->