10dpo - think this might be it! - Update, Progression ok? I'll stop bugging you soon!

So what's the plan now girl? Have you done a blood test already? My results are gonna be ready the day after tomorrow... I'm still not really convinced it's happening!

So what's the plan now girl? Have you done a blood test already? My results are gonna be ready the day after tomorrow... I'm still not really convinced it's happening!

I'm not either! Haha, I'm planning on making a doc apppintment on Friday assuming things are still going well - you must have a good doctor to get you in so fast!

Guys sorry I'll stop soon I promise! I've never been pg before so I'm just trying to stay calm haha. Does this progression look ok? It's all within 24 hours - top is 10dpo FMU, next 2 are 10dpo SMU, then 10dpo Evening, then bottom 2 are 11dpo FMU. I bought the 50 pack off amazon - can you tell? :p

pmGG1K6sj

Honestly you can't tell whether progression is good or bad with these tests. They are great at detecting HCG early and confirming pregnancy but they just don't progress the way a FRER does. You could see the same lines for days and then suddenly a super dark line overnight.

I think they look good for overnight. Especially for ICs! So many don't see them progress in the slightest for a good few days so I reckon this is fabulous

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->