10DPO Tinged CM + 12DPO Temp Drop and then Increase

HopefulNurse1

Reaction score
Hi Ladies--

I am new to the forum and currently in the tww. This is our first "serious" cycle actively trying again after off and on again trying from a MC back in 2014, as well as after a few cycles of clomid(hub was taking, is now not as little improvement in SA). I started opks and charting again this cycle--and I've noticed some hopeful signs.

According to my OPK and FF, I most likely O'd on CD12 (+ OPK on CD11). Hubby and I BD'd on CD11 & 12 (I know it's not good to do back-to-back days if issues with SA). I am slightly embarrassed to say this...but I literally did handstand against the wall on CD11 after BD'ing--as lying on back for 30-60 minutes has gotten us nowhere! I also have a retroverted uterus (as indicated by a sonographer) and read that BD'ing in the "doggy style" position as well as remaining in that position for half an hour "could" help w/ encouraging sperm into a retroverted uterus.

On CD22/10DPO, I had some menstrual cramping and a very small amount of pinkish/brown tinged EWCM. Thoughts instantly go to IB or early AF spotting, as EWCM is usually indicative of estrogen surge--which means AF is coming. But no more discharge/signs of AF since.

I've been temping in the mid 98's. Except this morning I temped at 97.4. Such a drop would def indicate that AF was on her way. I checked again at 11:00 today--just to see if I was still hanging out in the 97's and it rocketed up to 98.6 (checked twice).

So I am double-confused and receiving conflicting signals from both things (tinged EWCM and temps).

Any insight? Does "Implantation temp drop" happen the day of implantation (which I think would happen on CD10 for me, given the colored CM signal) or a day or so later?

Could it be possible I was just cold this morning? (We are in S. Texas and it's already summer here so AC is kicked up--I did wake up chilly).

My cycle ranges from 25-26 days. So I am nearing end. I promised myself I would not be a POAS addict this time and won't ever test until I am on CD 28, but I will probably still be paying attention to every little detail or sign :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->