10dpo tomorrow morning

Hi Ella,

Your messages are really appreciated- I feel like I have a new buddie :)
I have been taking my temp every morning. I bought a BBT set from Boots - it tells you exactly what to do. Your temp is supposed to rise post ovulation and fall just before your get period. Mine hasnt fallen yet. But then again I am on annual leave and my sleep cycle is slightly different from usual.
I am wondering if all this wondering and hoping that Im pregnant is making my AF late :)
But having said that she is not due till tomorrow so she may spring up on me.
I am sorry about BFN - fingers cross it will be BFP later this week.
Happy Xmas by the way
xxxxxxx

Hi Ella,

Your messages are really appreciated- I feel like I have a new buddie :)
I have been taking my temp every morning. I bought a BBT set from Boots - it tells you exactly what to do. Your temp is supposed to rise post ovulation and fall just before your get period. Mine hasnt fallen yet. But then again I am on annual leave and my sleep cycle is slightly different from usual.
I am wondering if all this wondering and hoping that Im pregnant is making my AF late :)
But having said that she is not due till tomorrow so she may spring up on me.
I am sorry about BFN - fingers cross it will be BFP later this week.
Happy Xmas by the way
xxxxxxx
Hi hun

My name is Clare, I am 33, married for nearly 13 years, Ella 8 and Callum 6 are my kiddies.lol!! When can be buddies next cycle if you like, that would be great its always nice to talk about things that you cant talk to your partner about.

I am going to look into temping next cycle. Apprently your AF is never late, its ovulation that is late so I read, which then obviously makes AF late.

I am on my 4th cycle now and started using OPK's this month and found that
I am ovulating later so this is my first proper cycle knowing my ovulation day.

Happy Xmas to you too and catch up later. xxxx

BFN Yesterday. now day 29 and still no amp but last night needed feminax as cramps escalated . Feeling better today but irritable! Lol I think the witch is playing cruel games x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->