10dpo trying not to fight the urge to test

mel9996

Reaction score
Hello. I am recently new to this site and have already begun to love it!! I am 10dpo and I am trying not to even go to rite aid to buy shampoo because I know I will end up walking out with a test!!! since the 3dpo I have had sore boobs more towards my arm pit area and they also feel heavy and swollen. I get headaches every other day. I have been constipated for the last week. My lower back hurts randomly. i had heartburn for 2 days at the same time both days and I usually dont have heartburn. I have had cramping come and go its not consistent. I have been so tired for the last week I have been late to work almost every day. Af is due on the 31st so I have been trying to stay positive!!:brat: we have been trying since last sept and i know that isnt that long but to me it feels like forever! So do you ladies think i should just wait until next week or jump the gun and test?!?!:winkwink:

You might get more response if this was in the TTC forum :flower: x

im new to the site i didnt know how to post it there. could you help me and tell me how? thanks appreciate it

i think i posted it in the right place now.

Try clicking on this link and making a new post in there :flower:

Welcome to the site :) x

i put it under trying to conceive and tww section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back