10dpo trying not to fight the urge to test

mel9996

Reaction score
Hello. I am recently new to this site and have already begun to love it!! I am 10dpo and I am trying not to even go to rite aid to buy shampoo because I know I will end up walking out with a test!!! since the 3dpo I have had sore boobs more towards my arm pit area and they also feel heavy and swollen. I get headaches every other day. I have been constipated for the last week. My lower back hurts randomly. i had heartburn for 2 days at the same time both days and I usually dont have heartburn. I have had cramping come and go its not consistent. I have been so tired for the last week I have been late to work almost every day. Af is due on the 31st so I have been trying to stay positive!!:brat: we have been trying since last sept and i know that isnt that long but to me it feels like forever! So do you ladies think i should just wait until next week or jump the gun and test?!?!:winkwink:

You might get more response if this was in the TTC forum :flower: x

im new to the site i didnt know how to post it there. could you help me and tell me how? thanks appreciate it

i think i posted it in the right place now.

Try clicking on this link and making a new post in there :flower:

Welcome to the site :) x

i put it under trying to conceive and tww section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann