10m ttc, unexpected BFP!!!!!

rjm09

kcm12
Reaction score
It's been a really rough stressful past 10 months for us, not even the ttc part, but personal and familywise. i'm sure that's taken it's toll on us conceiving earlier.

We decided to try for our second child in April 2010. I believe we were late in the cycle after we decided to try again. So in May, I joined this site, and the journey began.

It took only 3 months ttc our son, I never thought it would of taken this long to finally get the bfp we've been waiting for! I learned alot just browsing, and started temping/charting and using opk. My FF charts were pretty consistent, but most of the time, wouldn't set the baseline, or ovulation days. So when I looked back at my charts a few days ago and manually set them, it was no wonder why we missed our chances on so many months, and got bfn's. As for the OPK's, this month I took 3 opk's, all negative, even on o day!! My temps rose steadily for the first 5dpo, but took a drastic drop, and has been just completely awkward!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

So needless to say I wasn't even bothering testing, and just waited for af.

Well, i work 21 hr weekends. I also get up earlier, and probably why my temps are affected on ff. The earlier you take it then normally, the lower it is.

While at work this past weekend, i got cramps and brown goo, so i put a tampon in, took tylenol and continued my day. That night though, when i took the tampon out, it was just from what was there earlier that day! It disappeared! Same thing happened to me next day at work, no tampon though, and same thing that night. Nothing. So always being 26-27 days, I figured i'd test with fmu and being cd29 i'd know that the spotting was due to ib.

Well at 15dpo yesterday i got a faint line!!! my first bfp. Of course worried it could just be the Dollar tree cheapie test, i used another test this morning from Walmart, another cheapie.Another faint line, but still bfp!!! Got a few more tests to use up, hope they get darker, but after 10m ttc, we finally did it!!

Good luck and H&H 9 months. I wish you well. Congratulations.

For the hell of it.....cause my dollar store cheapies weren't progressing any darker, and after a couple days of spotting, just wanted to make sure...
but ...

https://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx117/sk8rchik13ny/Me%20n%20my%20pup/pts-3.jpg

You aren't cramping or anything right rmj? also, the lines aren't getting lighter, correct? If no to both then you should be fine! I had a miscarriage in August (don't mean to scare you) and i just wanted to make sure of these things because it's what happened to me when i miscarried. I'm sure you're fine! H&H 9 MONTHS!

You aren't cramping or anything right rmj? also, the lines aren't getting lighter, correct? If no to both then you should be fine! I had a miscarriage in August (don't mean to scare you) and i just wanted to make sure of these things because it's what happened to me when i miscarried. I'm sure you're fine! H&H 9 MONTHS!

Thanks for the concerns hun..

I posted a thread with my concerns from the spotting. I spotted 2 days when af was due, (IB) nothing the next day, then the spotting from night til mid day this time. One mentioned about being blood that could of passed during af, i've also read it could be start of miscarriage, which i was afraid of. I was using the dollar store cheapies and my lines weren't getting any darker. They weren't getting any lighter though either. I had no cramping, maybe a slight bloated feeling.

I did talk to my mom, she had 2 miscarriages, and assured me if there was no bright red, or cramps, I should be fine.

I don't remember much of the first few weeks with my first dc.Just more aware now, and researching more.

The spotting is gone again, and those tests I took today to make sure I was still pregnant..I am :)

I was told spotting early in pregnancy is normal :)

i'm sure you're fine! one girl i know had spotting a few days after her BFP in a row! i bet you're fine! CONGRATS and good lucK!

Congratulations! :hugs:

Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"