10th Month TTC #1, anyone with me?

Rebandy11

Reaction score
Hey there,

This is our 10th month ttc, just looking for someone friends to go through this long journey with and that maybe we can get our :bfp: before that one year mark. This month we had an hsg (all clear) and a sperm analysis (still waiting for results) I also started cbfm this month. Using softcups and preseed.

Hello! This is our first month trying, but I would love to be buddies with you :flower:

Wishing you the best!
:dust:

this is my 6mnt TTC . im also using pre-seed and softcups . im on CD14 today . what day are you guys on ??

Im on CD11, hoping to ovulate in the next few days. When do you O?

i think i ovulate today . here are my testes from CD12 . first to are from CD12 middle two are from CD13 and the last two are from CD14 *today*

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
I didnt this morning . we it once in the morning and once at night to give the sperm more time to build up loll . did you take anything to try and help you conceive this month ??

Just my vitamins, I had an hsg this month and my obgyn and radiologist said there is an increased chance of pregnancy the three months following because it clears out any gunk and the tubes are more widely open. So we shall see. I am also using a cbfm for the first time this month.

what about you?

i took quite a few things this cycle . Cassava pills , Lydia Pinkham , EPO , extra folic acid Geritol *vitamin* & bromelain pills for implantation but thats for after i ovulate yeah its alot loll :blush: but it did seem to help me and i ovulated on time soooo i cant complain loll .

Ya I hear that about O. I take geritol also with extra folic acid, omega 3-6-9, B50 complex. I've taken epo before but I don't think it works for me. I've thought about taking bromelain before but haven't order it yet. I have tried the pineapple core after O and might again this cycle.

It's so easy to become obsessive lol

haaaaa yeah it is . i aslo started taking fish oil pills too again . i didnt the pineapple core thing last cycle but idt it worked i ate it everyday i read someone did that and it worked for them too but it didnt work for me haaaa . but idk if i ovulated or not im STILL getting positive ovulation test now going on three days loll is that even normal ??

I think you can surge for multiple days.

I got my peak on cbfm this morning whoooo :happydance:

yay im happy for you : ] turns out i ovulated three days ago on CD13 so im 3dpo which is weird cause i got a positive but got a stronger positive CD14&15 & I got one today too . so idk what to believe . & i had those horrible ovulation cramps/ovary pains yesterday so idk really whats going on :wacko::shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->