10wks after 1st M/C and still no AF

gymbunny16

Reaction score
I lost my first pregnancy to m/c at 6 weeks on 1st Sept 10weeks on still no AF. Is it normal to be waiting this long? Thehospital advised me it would be around 6-7 weeks until AF returned.

Also wondering, with implantation spotting/bleeding, how long after conception does this occur? The reason I ask is me and my bf ttc on Friday and earlier today I got a darkish brown discharge which someone said could be the implantation, but so soon? or could it just finally be AF? Obviously I would prefer it to be the first option, but as early days will have to wait and see.

Thanks

Alex Peighton Shaw
taken by the Angels at 6 weeks
on 01/09/2010

Hi gym bunny - After my first MMC I didn't have AF for 12 weeks, but 6 weeks the time after that. First time I think my mind told my body to stop - I was in shock I'm sure and it took me a long while to calm down.

Of course there is always the chance that you've managed to concieve and I hope that's true for you, but if not just try to be patient - you have a lot to recover from:hugs:

Implantation bleed does sound a little early Darling, but you never know!

I generally spot slightly for a few days around ovulation so perhaps it's that??

Good Luck x

Hi Girls

I have a miscarriage with my 1st in April (found out day before my 12 week scan). Was admitted to hospital for the pain cos apparently some tissue was stuck and my cervix couldn't relax - was the worst ever pain. I bled for 3 months after that - every day - was not always blood but was a constant brown discharge. July was my first AF.
Hope this helps you to know it is normal to bleed for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->