11+2 weeks - anyone else around the same?

Rachb1987

Pregnant EDD 1st may
Reaction score
anyone else around 11 weeks? i had a scan at 9+6weeks and everything was fine but im still nervous about my next scan at 12+6 xx

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow!

I have my 12 week scan on the 21st am nervous but excited- can't wait for this week to go by!

what symptoms etc are u having? i still cant stop being sick! im hoping it passes soon - it has eased a bit!

btw stupid question but how do you get that little thing at the bottom of your posts with how big the baby is? and also i changed my profile pic to my scan pic but it wont work! :( that pic is from when i was on here 2 years ago lol and i keep trying to change it!

what symptoms etc are u having? i still cant stop being sick! im hoping it passes soon - it has eased a bit!

btw stupid question but how do you get that little thing at the bottom of your posts with how big the baby is? and also i changed my profile pic to my scan pic but it wont work! :( that pic is from when i was on here 2 years ago lol and i keep trying to change it!

im getting better but still have moments in the day of nausea, no food sounds good, tired, sleepy, sore bbs.. but its getting better every week which is good!

go to -

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/default.aspx

and create your ticker codes then copy the html code then on your USER CP on this forum go to 'edit signature' and paste the codes in :)

not sure about profile picture - i think thats 'edit avatar' then you can upload a new picture xx

mine is may 1st :) 3 days before my birthday :) i see your in australia too! i spent 8 months there - where about are u?

im hoping this morning sickness goes soon! my boobs were sore but arent as bad now which is good :)

11 weeks today and my scan is Monday at 11+2 but had my last scan at 7+4 - very nervous too!!

See siggy works :D

Are you with the women's?

:flower:

yey! im usually rubbish with things like that! lol

no im at whiston :) are u at the womens? whens your due date?

I'm at Whiston too O:)

My Scan is on 23rd Oct - I'll be 12wk + 4....pretty nervous as my symptoms have all gone (yes I know I should be glad!)

yey! im usually rubbish with things like that! lol

no im at whiston :) are u at the womens? whens your due date?

I'm at the Women's yeah .. :)

I don't know when my due date is yet by LMP it's 27th April but I always ov a few days late so 30th?

But with my scan it would be 3rd May :flower:

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow an I'm at whiston to!! Has anyone already had any babies there or is it your first? This is number 2 for us an our lil girl was born on whiston to x

Hi Ladies can I join :) I'm 11+6...got my 12 week scan on Tuesday and I am absolutely terrified, anyone else? This is the first time we will have had a scan so I am so excited but so so scared too! Argh! x

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow! Go in for my first ultrasound Monday! I'm so excited.

Wow we are all due around the same time how fun!!

Good luck to the ladies having their scans this week and for everyone else let's hope this week goes by super fast!!!

Let's keep eachother updated xxx

I'm also due May 2nd :) My scan isn't until October 24th. Had one at 6+5 and all was well. Today I found the heartbeat on a doppler! The most amazing sound ever! I fell in love instantly. I'm still feeling very sick and still tired. Boobs hurt on and off.

Can't believe we are 11 weeks already!!

I'm 11+3, due around May 1st! I have my scan on Wednesday this week - feeling very impatient for it! Also feel a bit worried, even though I've heard the heart beat on my Doppler!

I'm still feeling quite tired, which surprises me, I'm sure the tiredness had worn off by this time with my 1st.

So exciting to have so many of us due the same time :)

Wednesday is not that far away - I have to wait another 8 days on top of that!! Will you share the pics after. I'm sure all will be well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->