11+2 weeks - anyone else around the same?

I'm at Whiston too O:)

My Scan is on 23rd Oct - I'll be 12wk + 4....pretty nervous as my symptoms have all gone (yes I know I should be glad!)

My scan is the same day as u at whiston :) half 8 in the morning. And there's only 2 days between us :) xx

Yea it's my first :) I had a miscarriage a couple of years ago. I had a scan at 4 and a half weeks and then again at 10 weeks, just eager for the 23rd to hurry up so I can see everything is ok! Ladies who are at whiston or the women's...anyone thought about aqua natal? I really fancy going but don't know when is the best time to start! Anyone else finding out the sex? :) xx

I have another one on 23rd at whiston to lol. Mine is at 2.15 though. You must have the first appt :) x

Haha yea they had to squeeze me in. I only went for my booking in appointment on Friday so they wanted to get me in this week when I'm 12 weeks but there was no slots. Luckily I'm up early every morning anyway so it's not too bad! :) are u going to find out the sex wen u can? Xx

Yes definitely. Will be just before Christmas aswell. I wanted to stay team yellow with my daughter but my oh wanted to find out but I like to be prepared so I can buy the right colour :) will you be finding out? X

Yea I definetly want to find out, I might book a scan for 16 weeks...don't think I can wait lol. I've felt like I'm having a girl from day one but maybe that's just because I have my girls name picked and I'm struggling for boys! Lol xx

Yea I definetly want to find out, I might book a scan for 16 weeks...don't think I can wait lol. I've felt like I'm having a girl from day one but maybe that's just because I have my girls name picked and I'm struggling for boys! Lol xx

I'm struggling with names especially a boys one. We had a 4d scan with our dd at before the stork it was fab think they do early gender scans as well. We will be going again for a 4d scan but don't think we will have an early gender scan. If they book me in at 20 weeks it will be a week before Xmas an couldn't think of a better present than finding out what we are having :)

Are you having an nt scan or just a dating? X

Having a nt scan and a cervical length scan aswell because I had loop excision 5 weeks before I got pregnant. I just feel like I need to know ASAP and get prepared, with loosing my mum 6 weeks ago everything has just been all over the place so I just want to get organised with the baby. I can't wait to find out :) u got any feelings what u think your might be? Xx

We are having the nt scan to we did with our daughter aswell. Sorry to hear about your mum can't imagine how hard it must be for you at the moment. I'm sure everything will be ok for you.

Honestly I have no idea. Last time I was drawn to the girls things but this time I'm not sure. Do you have any feelings to what your having? X

Yea it's been pretty tough...I'm trying to look after myself because of the baby but its extra hard when your grieving. I really think its a girl...but I don't know if that is wishful thinking. The baby is due in may which is mine and my mums birthdays :) but I will be happy either way :)
U showing yet as its your second? I have nothing lol but I suppose that's normal at 11 weeks :) x

If the baby is born in May at least you will always have something to look forward to in that month even though it will still be hard for you in other ways.

I have a lot of bloat :( I can feel it getting abit harder an my pants will no longer fasten but it's not obvious to people yet. Do you currently work? I told my boss on Thursday as I have an apt Tuesday morning an needed to get the time off but no one else in my work knows. My family now know aswell
Since our scan.

Have you told people yet x

to be honest the day i found my mum i was in a bit of a state and i told a few people then, but ive only really properly spoke to people about it after i had my scan at 10 weeks but im panicking now ive told people too early :/ i actually left work a few months ago as i was in the lucky position i could start of self employed so i dont have to worry about that, and my bf is self employed too so its good we can be quite flexible about things :) xx

I honestly wouldn't worry your scan at 10 weeks would if shown a baby with a heartbeat an your coming up to 12 weeks were the risks drop. Unless you have had any symptoms which would cause worry (spotting, bleeding etc) then everything will be fine so telling people shouldn't cause you worry. my first pregnancy my family knew by 7 weeks but it was coming up to Christmas an would of been odd if I didn't have a drink over the period. This time I waited until my scan an I was 10w3d an they all know now x

How's everyone feeling about their scans next week? :) cx

I excited to see lil bubs again. Not long now until Wednesday. Are you nervous or excited? I was so nervous when I had one last week but feel totally different abt going this time x

yey! im usually rubbish with things like that! lol

no im at whiston :) are u at the womens? whens your due date?

I'm at the Women's yeah .. :)

I don't know when my due date is yet by LMP it's 27th April but I always ov a few days late so 30th?

But with my scan it would be 3rd May :flower:

Had my scan and DD was put forward to 29th so right where I had originally thought :flower:

I'm 11 weeks and 1 day in a few hours! I feel you, I had a scan earlier but I'm still really looking forward to my scan when I'm 11 and 2, so Tuesday :happydance: I want to see my baby waving and kicking!

I'll definitely be find out the sex - I'm far too impatient to wait and I think it's still a surprise whenever you find out :baby:

I'm on countdown until my scan on Wednesday now!! I need to see that there is something there!!!

Is anyone else showing at all? I have a definite bump, I had to start wearing a size bigger a few weeks ago due to bloat but the bloat seems to have gone down and I have a definite bump shape!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->