11+2 weeks - anyone else around the same?

I'll definitely be find out the sex - I'm far too impatient to wait and I think it's still a surprise whenever you find out :baby:

I'm on countdown until my scan on Wednesday now!! I need to see that there is something there!!!

Is anyone else showing at all? I have a definite bump, I had to start wearing a size bigger a few weeks ago due to bloat but the bloat seems to have gone down and I have a definite bump shape!!!

I'm showing! I'm 11 weeks and 4 days now. Cute little bump! Do you have pics? I agree, my bloat has gone down and left a cute little shape of a bump :cloud9:

I went for my scan yesterday - it turns out I'm further ahead - 13 weeks and 3 days today so I guess I'm off to the 2nd trimester!! Baby now due 28.04.14!!!

It's an amazing experience seeing your baby!!! xx:baby:

Hi! I'm pregnant with my first too and it looks like I'm only 2 days ahead of you! :)

I'll definitely be find out the sex - I'm far too impatient to wait and I think it's still a surprise whenever you find out :baby:

I'm on countdown until my scan on Wednesday now!! I need to see that there is something there!!!

Is anyone else showing at all? I have a definite bump, I had to start wearing a size bigger a few weeks ago due to bloat but the bloat seems to have gone down and I have a definite bump shape!!!

I'm showing! I'm 11 weeks and 4 days now. Cute little bump! Do you have pics? I agree, my bloat has gone down and left a cute little shape of a bump :cloud9:

Same here! Even though I still feel like garbage I am very happy my belly has started to take a shape that isn't just wide and bloated! It makes me happy! Depending on what I wear I can hide it or show it off. Now I lean towards showing it because everyone knows and we are in the safety zone. I'm just relaxing and letting it naturally show with fit clothes and maternity pants. I am a hairdresser and I said to one of my clients who I hadn't seen in a month and a half "did I tell you I'm pregnant?!" And he said "well no, but I'm not stupid!" Lol. He's a man who would be more aware since he has three children. I was a little taken aback at first but then happy that to people who know me they can tell I'm definitely taking shape :)

We have a scan tomorrow at 12+7 and are super excited to actually hear the heartbeat for the first time!! We have seen it twice but have been counting down the days to actually hear it! Plus it will just feel good as always to check in with the Lo! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->