11+5 and sick, sick, SICK, when will it end?!

W8ing4ours

Reaction score
I felt pretty good until two weeks ago, just a little nausea in the mornings, but now I am sick all day long. I'm not actually throwing up (except this afternoon) but I feel like I am going to throw up ALL day. I struggle with making sure I eat something every 2-3 hours, and if I wait too long, there's no going back. I haven't properly cleaned my house in 6 weeks, haven't done laundry in a week...I just feel like I'm driving everyone nuts. I go to work everyday, but I can't focus, I'm just exhausted and nauseous ALL day long. I can't stand it...I have heard that when the 1st trimester is over it's like a light-switch, and you feel better. I only have one week left until 2nd trimester, anyone out there that can reassure me, that you have felt like this too, and then it just disappeared?

:(

i know for some women it goes away after 13-14 weeks, thats how it has been for me the last 2 pregnancies. hopefully you are not one of the select few that are sick the entire time(dont worry thats pretty rare)

good luck
Kiley

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"