11+5 slight bleed... worried. Updated...

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
Hi all

As per title, I’m 11+5 and have just experienced a light bleed. No cramping as such just the tummy ache you get when you’re worried! I’m 39, it’s my 4th baby and bleeding isn’t something I’ve ever had during pregnancy so naturally I’m pretty worried. I’ve messaged my mw and notified her but I doubt they’d do anything as I have my dating scan on Wednesday so it’s a case of trying not to worry til then and hope it stops and is nothing.

Anyone else? I hate first tri so much. I’ve even had sore boobs this time which is unusual and that’s more or less eased off now unless they’re squashed! But I’m struggling with sleep which only started last week and prior to that I was getting a good 7/8 hours a night I’ve been bloody exhausted!

Fingers crossed all is ok.... xxx

Hoping all is well!! I’m sure it will be! Keep us updated!

@mumof1+1 Sorry to hear about that. It can be scary! I hope all turns out okay. If you had Sex recently that can cause a bleed some times from cervix irritation.

@mumof1+1 Sorry to hear about that. It can be scary! I hope all turns out okay. If you had Sex recently that can cause a bleed some times from cervix irritation.
Nope, not for a good week as we’ve both been exhausted...

I’m going to ring my GP this morning and see what they say. I’m pretty sure they won’t do anything with being due my scan tomorrow.

Thank you all. Here’s hoping xxx

Ok so I got up this morning and no change. I’ve rung the GP and have to go at 11.15 to see them and they’re likely going to refer me to EPAU. I’m not hopeful just incase. Will update xxx

Last edited:
Well I’ve seen the GP. Bloods were fine. Blood pressure is ok. Just got to go to tomorrow’s scan as the EPAU couldn’t see me until Thursday. If anything changes I’ve to ring 999. It seems to be a little heavier atm so I’m not feeling too positive. Will see what the next 24 hours brings I guess. This time tomorrow I’ll know if everything is ok or not...,, xxx

Well I’m guessing it’s over. The cramping has started and the clots are getting bigger. Unless it changes massively for the worse tonight I’ll have the scan tomorrow and have it confirmed but I guess that’s it for me this time. Just find myself asking why I managed to make it to almost 12 weeks then have it taken away. Seems very unfair to me xxx

O hun I’m so sorry to read this
Let’s hope it’s just one of those things that can’t be explained

Praying the scan goes ok

Currently sat in a&e waiting to be seen. Not holding out much hope now however. Lost soooo many clots and lots of blood
Thank you everyone for your kindness xxx

I’m so so sorry you’re going through this hun :hugs: hoping for the best outcome for you!

Oh no that is not the update I wanted to hear- amending hugs your way ❤️

I’m so sorry! I had a loss around this time too! It was very difficult and it didn’t make sense. I wish I had words but all I can offer is prayers and hugs!

They kept me in overnight to monitor the blood flow. They manually removed a load of blood clots in a bid to ease the blood as it was literally gushing out whenever I stood up. The consultant said she couldn’t see any evidence of pregnancy material while doing this but I’m not sure what that even means. Anyway, apparently they’re scanning me in the morning and will decide then if I need a D&C. Until then I have to try get comfy enough to get some sleep. Not hopeful of that either. Thank you everyone xxx

Brittany12, how do you even move forward from this? I mean it hasn’t hit me yet. But when it does it’s not going to be at all nice... I feel numb right now but scared at the same time of the what ifs... Congratulations on your new bump wishing you a perfect and healthy time. May stalk you hehe. Only joking xxx

Not the update I was hoping to read :hugs: been thinking of you and hoping everything will be ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->