11+5 slight bleed... worried. Updated...

Hi all. Just a quick update. I have experienced a full miscarriage. When I looked at my discharge notes it said they found 27mm pregnancy material which works out at about 7 weeks gestation so it appears the baby died at 7 weeks. Not the news I wanted but was expected. Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. I’m sure I’ll be back one day soon. Good luck to everyone else here xxx

Oh no this is not the news I wanted to hear at all. Words can not express how very very sorry I am.
I had a MC at just over 10 weeks and it was exactly the same. I had to have a D+C.
Please please take time to heal hon and rest.
My heart aches for you.
Heart wrenching.
Sending very warm hugs :hugs:

I’m so sorry to read this lovely. Take your time to heal and be kind to yourself. Sending hugs x

Thank you all for your lovely words. Feeling quite numb at the moment but find I get a little emotional at times. Dreading it hitting me properly but we will deal with this however we can. It’s not my first loss but is of this nature, my first loss didn’t come away alone so this has been quite different. I’ll get there. In time. Thank you all xxx

Bless you sweety been thinking about you all day today.
:hug:

I’m so sorry hun it’s awful news and it’s normal to feel numb

Look after yourself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh