11.5 weeks PP - Dizziness and hot flashes

YikesBaby

Reaction score
The hot flashes I can deal with... but I keep having random dizzy spells where I feel like I will topple over (like someone whose had a few drinks). Any idea what is causing this? I am drinking as much water as I can...

The hot flashes I can deal with... but I keep having random dizzy spells where I feel like I will topple over (like someone whose had a few drinks). Any idea what is causing this? I am drinking as much water as I can...

you just rang big bells with me..

call your doc tomorrow..if u do not have an infection , it sounds like your thyroid is off which can happen after you have a baby, but it can make you feel like that and worse if not worked out...so i would definitely give your doc a call and ask to be seen...bring this up...i felt god awful...i was sweating and had goose bumps and so dizzy...it was terrible..

:hugs:

meds fix it ,,,might take some playing with but they do

Thanks for the reply justhopin :)

I've actually resolved the problem!! When I had my daughter I did placenta encapsulation (kinds gross, but it's reported to have great results with PPD and low milk supply)... and I stopped taking the capsules after a couple of weeks. I thought, what the heck, and I gave them another try. Voila!! Instant relief. They really are miracle pills. :)

i would still get that checked out as those symtoms sound much like thyriod and it happens alot after giving birth

feel better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"