11 days late and now spotting :(

confuseds

Reaction score
hi ladies :)
im 11 days late for af and when i went to the toilet this morning there was some blood on the tp, i thought the witch had finally got me (i was gutted) so i put a pad on and went on with my day, when i went to go to the toilet again there was nothing on the pad but there was blood again on the tp when i wiped, im also not getting any cramps or anyother symptoms that the witch is here.
I have no idea what is going on with me body!
has anyone ever had this happen or could offer any sort of advice

i got a really faint positive on a frer when i was a week late and when i tested again a couple of days later with a chemist brand test it came back bfn.

Didnt want to R&R but I have no idea, good luck with everything!

Hi hun, Im now 16 days late, I had a test at the doctors when I was about 3 days late and bfn, but they even told me it could still be wrong for a few more weeks, I cant test till friday so have to wait.... Waiting is so hard but I cant buy the test till then... I have all the signs you could imagine.... cramps, spotting, sore boobies, head aches, neausea, heart burn, tiredness..... I feel like Ive gone crazy....

Can you test again? To see what it is now? I did have spotting with both of my successful pregnancies in weeks five and six.

wow all that waiting would kill me, expecially when you have heaps of symptoms like you do, i wish you the world of luck and im hoping that you get your bfp this month :) xx
Did your doc do a urine test or blood, my doc will just send me for bloods which will be good, its the not knowing that is so frustrating isnt it?
my bleeding is getting heavier now and has now made it to the pad but only just, ahh its doing my head in

thanks Hatbox, im thinking of testing on friday with fmu before i go to the doctors just to see what it says lol, the blood seems to be slowing down again so my new motto is im not out till the blood test comes back lol

The bleeding has pretty well stopped now and the little bit that is coming out is brown, so really have no idea whats going on, gahh!! my bodies stupid

wow all that waiting would kill me, expecially when you have heaps of symptoms like you do, i wish you the world of luck and im hoping that you get your bfp this month :) xx
Did your doc do a urine test or blood, my doc will just send me for bloods which will be good, its the not knowing that is so frustrating isnt it?
my bleeding is getting heavier now and has now made it to the pad but only just, ahh its doing my head in

Well they only did a urine test cause at the time I was only days late and it was done in the ER, which I was there for something else lol, I had dislocated my knee cap and they needed to know if I was because they needed to take x-rays, but even after the urine test they still protected my belly and treated it as if there was a pregnancy just incase.... Ive just decided Im crazy and so is my body.... Im now over two weeks late and had nothing more then a few spots when wiping.... come on friday! I think I need to test..... :haha:

I hope your ok, I know the spotting, stopping and starting makes it confusing..... do you have any more symptoms? :hugs:

first of all ouch!!! my knees used to dislocate alot when i was growng up so i feel your pain. I have pretty well decided that my body is also crazy and it frustrates the hell out of me when it dosent do what i want it to :haha:.
i cant imagine how badly you would want to test at the moment, im looking forward to friday as well, cause im going to the doctors to sort everything out that day :)
yer the spotting definatly is doing my head in, expecially since it has come and gone right through yesterday and today.
yer i have a few othe symptoms like heavier, bigger and fuller boobs (there also a little painful) and i have a terrible bloat, these are the only 2 symptoms i have left now but i had heaps just after af was late. how bout you? xx

Oh I just feel so horrible lol, well I have the cramps, and cramps in my legs! grrr.... not helpful with my knee right now! lol. Ive been having head aches off and on, very VERY sore boobies..... I mean they ache so badly! Ive been feeling sick for days now but havent accutly been sick even though Ive come close a few times.... Im dizzy and tired a lot and very cranky lol DB cant stand me its that bad lol. and of course the spotting and no AF!!! I feel as if every possible symptom has hunted me down and attacked me! lol Ive decided that if Im not pregnant Im a looney lol!

Oh I forgot the peeing ALL THE TIME!!! Ive been going to the toilet and needed to go again 5 minutes later..... I did wonder if I had a uti but its not painfull to pee or anything like it was when Iv had a uti before....

The bleeding has pretty well stopped now and the little bit that is coming out is brown, so really have no idea whats going on, gahh!! my bodies stupid

Sounds pretty good. That it stopped anyway. Good luck Friday! Fx'd for you!
:dust:

Oh I just feel so horrible lol, well I have the cramps, and cramps in my legs! grrr.... not helpful with my knee right now! lol. Ive been having head aches off and on, very VERY sore boobies..... I mean they ache so badly! Ive been feeling sick for days now but havent accutly been sick even though Ive come close a few times.... Im dizzy and tired a lot and very cranky lol DB cant stand me its that bad lol. and of course the spotting and no AF!!! I feel as if every possible symptom has hunted me down and attacked me! lol Ive decided that if Im not pregnant Im a looney lol!

wow thats alot of symtpoms!! you must be feeling completely horrible :( i would eat my hat if your not pregnant lol, all those signs seem very positive :)

its the not knowing that is so frustrating isnt it?

it sure is, expecially when you have symptoms and your late, its one of the worst things to go through i reckon, expecially if you find out your bodies just being nasty to you at the end of it, fx that this is certantly not the case

wow thats alot of symtpoms!! you must be feeling completely horrible :( i would eat my hat if your not pregnant lol, all those signs seem very positive :)

LOL I really hope my body doesnt make you eat a HAT LOL :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->