11 dpo advice & line eyes EDIT: todays test strip 14dpo

sparklyjubbly

<3 Mum of two boys <3
Reaction score
Hi ladies my AF is actually due today (29th Jan) but i have been testing since monday 24th as i'm a poasa :wacko: here's what i got...

24th 9dpo = VERY very faint 2nd line on dip strip.
25th 10dpo = BFN on dip strip.
26th 11dpo morning = very faint 2nd line on dip strip.
26th 11dpo afternoon = faint second line on a 2 for £5 plastic case test from Wilkinsons. This is the one i wanted oppinions on, can you guys see anything? My OH and son could both see a second line with no prompting from me but i don't know if we've all got crazy line-eyes as we want it so much.

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/misssaxyness/DSCN0489.jpg

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/misssaxyness/inverted.jpg

I did the second test of the pack this morning but it was broken! No control line or anything! I'm so frustrated at the minute, i don't know if i've had dud tests, if we're seeing things, if AF is late because i'm frustrated, whether i should go and bite the bullet and save up afternoon pee for an expensive frer? I've also been experiencing sore bb's, light cramping and backacke for the last 8-9 days but none of my usual hard cramping and spot breakouts before AF comes.

What do you guys think? Sorry for the rant xox :dust:

::EDIT:: This is a pic of the strip test i bought today and did approx 10mins ago, what do you think? Still no sign of AF!
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/misssaxyness/dueday2.jpg

go get a frer that looks defo :bfp: to me :dust: for you xx

I see a faint pink line.lookin good.go grab a frer

Looks like a BFP but I wouldn't get a frer as may not show. That looks like an asda and my asda's were darker than frer. If that's the case I'd recommend going to superdrug as theirs are mega sensitive and could give a clearer answer

Thanks so much all of you :flower: i'm glad we're not alone in seeing a faint line there, it's slightly darker irl too so that gives me a bit of hope!

@ Sarahjane It was actually a Wilkinsons test, i can't remember a brand but it wasn't a known one to me - maybe they sell the same one in Asda! Thanks for the advice about Superdrug, i'd heard that frer can be less sensitive (around 40 hormone level?) and Superdrug could pick up the hormone at 10-15 so it's good to have that confirmed by someone - especially as i have a superdrug 5 minutes walk from my house! xox

Hey ladies, i posted a new pic from a test i've just taken, in the first post! I went out and got a few cheapy test strips this morning after my post as i felt AF was about to show her ugly witchy self and couldn't justify £10 feeling like i was. Anyhoo, 6pm i'm still sitting here - no AF.

OH and i decided to do one of the strips as i'd been holding pee foir a good long while... and it came up with another faint second line! these tests are supposed to be able to detect hormone levels from 25 so surely it should be darker than that by now if i am pregnant? I mean, it IS darker than the one at 11dpo that's for sure, easy to see with the eye and if i had a better camera it'd be clearer on here too without tilting etc but, it still feels like i'm in limbo with no definite answer yet because it's still faint - i hate waiting! *sits on hands*

I can see a faint line on that Wilkinsons test, I'm sure. Superdrug tests are fab and one of the most sensitive ones you can get, if you wait till tomorrow and do one then you should get your answer! Good luck! :D

Oh and 11 DPO its still very early so don't worry if the line is very faint - some women don't get a BFP till days after AF is due.

Thanks so much for the input ladies, it means so much knowing that myself and OH weren't getting all line-eyed.

Still weirded out by the fact it's not darker with a 25mlU sensitive strip but i'm going to test again tomorrow using fmu (if AF doesn't arrive, even though i have the faint lines there i feel like AF is round the corner!) and will update if there's any difference. :flower: xox

I see something faint on the first test, but I don't see anything on the test strip that you did.

I see BFP! ! !

Don't be weirded out by the 'faint' line. . .cheap tests have cheap dye in them as well. . .a line is a line.

Get a FRER, I bet you get a nice line on one! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->